1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do guests of a show order online to send gifts out of state

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

My friend is the sister of a host. She wants to order things to be a gift for a relative out of state and plans to have it direct shipped there. On my website it just asks for the customer's name and info, it doesn't seem to allow for a separate shipping address. How is it supposed to be handled?

She's just going to change it and put the recipient's name in. But then it won't be in her order history on P3 and what if she had a past host # (she doesn't, but what would you do if she did?)

I guess I could put it in P3 for her without trouble, but I was just wondering about this because with holidays coming up, people might want to be placing orders for others. I want to be sure it's an understandable process for my guests.

Nov 6, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I haven't played with it myself, but I have had several outside orders through my website that have been direct-shipped to out-of-state addresses, so I know it can be done.

Nov 6, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I had one of my customers that I gave a 10% "birthday discount". When she entered her order in my PWS, she used her DD's PHD# and it took it for the discount. She used her own name, so I guess it doesn't verify the name to match!

Nov 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted