• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Has to Be a Way for Me to Find What Show a Customer Is From

In summary, there has to be a way for me to find what show a customer is from without having to look at each individual show in P3. I have looked in reports, then customer list, but there is no where to check that I want show info! I am trying to send invitations to my Kids Cooking Camp to people from my past and I need to try to remember who has kids! Looking at who the host was would help!
chefmeg
Gold Member
there has to be a way for me to find what show a customer is from without having to look at each individual show in P3..........I have looked in reports, then customer list, but there is no where to check that I want show info!

I am trying to send invitations to my Kids Cooking Camp to people from my past and I need to try to remember who has kids! Looking at who the host was would help!

Under customer, find the customer you want. Open the customer file and click on Order History. Everything they have purchased will be there, along with the host name for each show.

katie0128 said:
Under customer, find the customer you want. Open the customer file and click on Order History. Everything they have purchased will be there, along with the host name for each show.
when I look in "contacts" and select the cusotmer, "order history" comes up blank for all of them...even though I know these people have ordered!:cry:

Were they orders that you combined with someone else? Were they records that you origianlly had in PP that you can look there?

no~I have a list of about 15 people that ordered and they were not combined with anyone else...
they are old enough to have initially been in PP and then supposedly were transferred over to P3...right??

ETA~figured out that some of the first people I checked had not ordered....now what??

edited again....there is NO WAY that only 3 of the 15 actually ordered! It look as if the infomation didn't come over when I transferred it from PP to P3...........calling tech support tomorrow!

Last edited:
I would go back and open PP if you haven't deleted it off your computer and try to look them up there. I wish I had a better answer for you, but I've given you all I would do myself before calling tech support (or ChefAnn!)

now, I am trying to find the same info in PP.............I am in reports, and have looked at the customer list and contact follow-up....

chefmeg said:
when I look in "contacts" and select the cusotmer, "order history" comes up blank for all of them...even though I know these people have ordered!:cry:
I found that not all orders show up in order history if they were before a certain time, like before P3. Is that what you're finding? If they ordered on the old PP, maybe it doesn't automatically get entered into P3's order history. I'm not sure.:confused:

1. How do I find out which show a customer is from?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily find out which show a customer is from by accessing your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, go to the "Orders" tab and click on "Customer Orders". From there, you can search for the customer's name or order number to see which show they placed their order from.

2. Can I find out which show a customer is from without accessing my consultant account?

Yes, you can also find out which show a customer is from by contacting your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to look up the customer's order and provide you with the show information.

3. Is there a way to track which show a customer is from automatically?

Unfortunately, there is currently no automatic way to track which show a customer is from. However, you can keep track of this information manually by asking customers for the show name or number when they place their order.

4. Can I see which show a customer is from on their order confirmation?

Yes, the show name or number should be listed on the customer's order confirmation. If you do not see it, you can contact the customer directly to confirm the show information.

5. What should I do if a customer does not remember which show they placed their order from?

In this case, you can try searching for the customer's name or order number in your consultant account. If you are still unable to find the show information, you can reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • TJMagoo