• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible New Customer - Question

In summary, as a PC consultant, it is important to respect the non-competition clause and prioritize maintaining positive relationships with both new and previous consultants. If a new consultant wants to have a show with you instead of her previous consultant, it would be appropriate to discuss this with your own consultant and potentially even reach out to the previous consultant to ensure they are comfortable with the situation. However, the decision ultimately rests with the customer and it would be unethical to actively try to take business away from another consultant.
mmilus
Gold Member
I got a call today from a Mary Kay representative that has recently moved to my area. Since I already have a MK rep. and they have what sounds like a non-competition clause (she cannot actively try to take my business from my original consultant), I am unable to help her with that. I did mention that I am a PC consultant and she asked if we had something similar. I would never try to take a customer away from another consultant but would I be out of bounds if she wants to have a show here and use me instead of her consultant at her old location? If the tables were turned and one of my customers moved, I would fully understand if she chose to use a consultant at her new location but want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes if I do a show for her. Thanks!

It is totally the host's decision on who she does shows with. We have no territories and we have no such clause BUT we need to be careful to let the customer decide. It would be unethical for me to "steal" a customer but if someone wants to help a friend and order on their show or book a show or wants a local consultant for even part of their PC needs I will be that person if they let me. If I am talking to them about the business I always ask if any other consultant has talked with them about it in the past. If they say yes I stop and tell them that they need to contact that consultant. If THEY tell me that they would rather talk to me I continue because it is their decision.

It is always best to respect the non-competition clause and not actively try to take business away from another consultant. However, if the new consultant specifically asks to have a show with you instead of her previous consultant, it would be appropriate to discuss this with your own consultant and potentially even reach out to the previous consultant to ensure they are comfortable with the situation. Ultimately, it is important to prioritize maintaining positive relationships with both the new consultant and your own consultant.

1. How do I become a new customer?

To become a new customer, you can either contact our customer service team or visit our website and fill out a new customer registration form.

2. What benefits do I get as a new customer?

As a new customer, you will have access to exclusive promotions, discounts, and personalized recommendations based on your preferences. You will also have the ability to track your orders and receive updates on the latest products and services.

3. What payment methods do you accept?

We accept various payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers. You can choose the most convenient option for you during the checkout process.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for new customers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for new customers. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like.

5. How long does it take to process a new customer's order?

The processing time for new customer orders may vary depending on the products and services purchased. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date and keep you updated on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • hselby87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Mark Kilby