• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find a Past Customer from My Newsletter List on P3?

In summary, P3 is a CRM software that helps businesses manage customer interactions. To search for a past customer, you can use the search bar and input their name or other relevant information. If you don't remember their name, you can use advanced search options or search using other information such as their phone number or email address. P3 also allows you to view a customer's purchase history if they have made purchases with your business before. If you are unable to find a past customer, you can manually add them to the system to ensure their information is saved for future interactions.
babywings76
Gold Member
I sent out an invitation for my Fall Kick off party through my newsletter list on Mail Chimp. Someone just RSVP'd that I don't remember off the top of my head who they are. I went in P3 and they don't show up in my contacts. It's possible though that she could be someone from a show that I just didn't click the "add to contact list", right? Is there a way to view all names in P3 that might not necessarily be "contacts"?

You're thinking too far outside the box here. The only way she can get on your Mail Chimp list is to be one of your contacts. Maybe one of your contacts forwarded your e-mail to her. ;)

OR ... maybe she got married & you are looking for the wrong last name. Did you search by e-mail or just the name?

You should be able to search just by first name and see if anyone rings a bell.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern about the RSVP from someone you don't remember. It is possible that they are from a show where you didn't click "add to contact list." In P3, there is a "Guest List" tab where you can view all names of guests, even if they are not added as contacts. I suggest checking that tab to see if the person's name appears there. If not, you can always reach out to them and ask for their contact information to add them to your list. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy Fall Kick off party planning! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is P3?

P3 is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses manage their interactions with customers and potential customers.

How can I search for a past customer in P3?

To search for a past customer in P3, you can use the search bar at the top of the screen. Simply type in the customer's name or any other relevant information, and P3 will pull up any matching records.

What if I don't remember the customer's name?

If you don't remember the customer's name, you can try searching using other information such as their phone number, email address, or previous interactions with your business. You can also use P3's advanced search options to narrow down your results.

Can I view a past customer's purchase history in P3?

Yes, if the past customer has made purchases with your business before, their purchase history will be recorded in P3. You can view this by navigating to their customer profile and selecting the "Purchase History" tab.

What if I can't find a past customer in P3?

If you are unable to find a past customer in P3, it is possible that their information was not recorded or they were not added to the system. You can manually add them as a customer in P3 to ensure their information is saved for future interactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • msmileyface