• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Customers Receipts Mailed to My Host.

In summary, there may be instances where a mix-up occurs in our system and you may receive a receipt for another customer's purchase in your host's order. This will not affect your host's order or rewards. If you do receive a receipt for another customer's purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance in returning the receipt and ensuring that there are no issues with your host's order or rewards.
DMB75
My sister, who hosted my second show, received her Pampered Chef products yesterday. In the box was everything that the customers ordered but she also received several receipts from other people that she didn't know. Their products were not in the box, just order receipts. I guess whoever packed her box mistakenly put them in there. What do you think she should do with them? I was going to e-mail HO and find out if she should just shred them or mail them back. Has this happened to anyone else?

Donna

I've had that before a couple of times and I personally shred them. That may not be the right response, but it's what I do. Those really are just packing orders and not the "legal sales receipt" so I don't find them of much importance. Hopefully the other host has the "legal sales receipts" anyways so they should be able to sort the products that way as a backup. Hope this helps :)

I've had this happen as well. I just notified the HO and they told me to toss them.

Thanks for the help. I'll just let her know to get rid of them.

I dont' even use them. I tell my hosts to pack the orders according to the receipts that I give them.

I tell the hosts to use the receipts I give them. The packing slips are not always correct...especially for host orders. If a past host orders the host special, both her special and the current host's special will show up on the current Host's packing slip.

1. Why did I receive a receipt for another customer's purchase in my host's order?

Occasionally, there may be a mix-up in our system and another customer's receipt may be included in your host's order. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

2. Can I use the receipt for another customer's purchase to redeem host rewards?

No, you can only redeem host rewards for purchases made by your host. You cannot use someone else's receipt for your own host rewards.

3. How do I return the receipt for another customer's purchase?

If you received a receipt for another customer's purchase in your host's order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 for assistance with returning the receipt.

4. Will the receipt for another customer's purchase affect my host's order or host rewards?

No, the receipt for another customer's purchase will not affect your host's order or host rewards in any way. It is simply a mix-up in our system and will not impact your host's rewards or total sales.

5. Is there any action I need to take if I receive a receipt for another customer's purchase?

If you receive a receipt for another customer's purchase, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 for assistance. We will ensure that the receipt is returned and that there are no issues with your host's order or rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Halle-Doodle