• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Answers to Your Questions on P3 Sales Receipts

In summary, the P3 sales receipts are used for printing receipts from PP/P3, typically for outside orders on shows. Consultants also have the ability to print the warranty on the back of the receipts themselves, so there is no need to order special paper from HO. This information was confirmed by a conversation with HO and discussed in a previous thread.
khollein
I'm new and have a question. On the supply list you can order P3 Sales receipts and write in receipts. I know the write in ones are for shows but when do you use the P3 reciepts. Do you have to mail them to customers? You didn't get any in your start up kit so I'm not real sure when I will need them. I haven't ordered any yet as I'm waiting to order the Bldg Pckg but want to wait until fall catalogs are out. Also is there a special receipt for hosts? Or do you just use the regular write in receipts and calculate their discount and write that in for the price. Thanks for the help.

Kim:)

The P3 sales receipts are paper with the disclaimers on the back and logo on the front. It's for printing receipts from PP/P3, typically for outside orders on shows. I also print the host receipt on this paper so that it shows the discounted/free items and bookings.

Kim, I cannot find it tonight, but about a month ago we had a discussion on P3 printable sales receipts. Someone from the thread called HO and were told that consultants have the ability (permission) to print the warranty on the back of our receipts ourselves and that we didn't have to order their paper when we ran out. Of course, now I cannot find that thread and I can't even find where the pdf with the warranty info for printing. I'd like to find it, too. :)

Ah, here it is, from Chef susan:

"Just talked to Home office and that is acceptable to print out the receipts from PP onto a blank piece of paper and print out only the 2nd page from Consultants corner--as I have done it before---and with 5 fundraisers this month I ran out of PP receipts"

The original thread is at: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=21088 if anyone is interested in the discussion.

HTH...

Hi Kim,Welcome to the pampered chef family! The P3 sales receipts are used for individual orders, whereas the write-in receipts are typically used for shows. You do not need to mail the P3 receipts to customers, as they are meant for your own records and tracking purposes. It's great that you are waiting to order the Building Package until the fall catalogs are out. As for receipts for hosts, there is a special host receipt that you can use. It includes the host's name, show date, and any discounts or free products they have earned. You can find this receipt in the supply section of your consultant website. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out with any other questions. Happy cooking!Best,

What is a P3 sales receipt?

A P3 sales receipt is a document that provides a record of a transaction between a seller and a customer. It includes information such as the date of the transaction, the items purchased, the price of each item, and the total amount paid. P3 sales receipts are commonly used in retail and e-commerce businesses.

Why is it important to keep P3 sales receipts?

Keeping P3 sales receipts is important for both the seller and the customer. For the seller, it serves as a record of the transaction for accounting and tax purposes. For the customer, it provides proof of purchase in case of returns, exchanges, or warranty claims.

How do I get answers to my questions on P3 sales receipts?

You can get answers to your questions on P3 sales receipts by researching online, consulting with your financial advisor or accountant, or contacting the company where you made the purchase. You can also refer to the terms and conditions of sale or the customer service section of the company's website.

What information should be included in a P3 sales receipt?

A P3 sales receipt should include the date of the transaction, the name and address of the seller, the name and address of the customer, a description of the items purchased, the price of each item, any applicable taxes or fees, and the total amount paid. It may also include payment method, return policy, and other relevant information.

Can a P3 sales receipt be used as proof of payment?

Yes, a P3 sales receipt can serve as proof of payment. It includes details of the transaction, including the amount paid, and can be used to verify that a purchase was made. However, it is always recommended to keep a copy of the payment confirmation or statement as well, especially for larger purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • taterbug