• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Business with the Pampered Partner Receipts - A Guide

In summary, the conversation is about the different types of receipts included in the business builder kit, one for writing in and one for Pampered Partner orders. The participants discuss the benefits and importance of using the Pampered Partner receipts for outside orders, as they include necessary information and provide warranty coverage. It is mentioned that the recruiter or director should have explained the importance of using these receipts when receiving the kit.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I got the business builder kit and it had two kinds of receipts in it.

The first is the write-in kind I'm familiar with.

The second is a sheet of receipts used for Pampered Partner.

These seem odd to me. I know it seems like a stupid question ... but what do I do with them?

It seems to me that if I want a receipt for a Pampered Partner order, I can do so on paper!

You use those w/ Pampered Partner or P3 to print receipts on. You can see this option when you are entering shows or even after. On PP, it us under PP on the top bar. I don't use write ins, so this is my way of giving an official receipt w/o all those messy forms!

Yes, I love the PP receipts. I use outside order forms when I run out of write in receipts and I always print the PP receipts when I get home. They just look neater and more professional to me. Hand written things usually get thrown away at my house, but things that are printed don't.

The difference between printing on the PP receipts and plain paper is that the PP receipts have the legalese boilerplate pre-printed on the back. Customers must receive a final receipt with that verbage on it.

I always use the PP receipts b/c I use the outside order forms from here at my show and I just order and print the receipts from my computer to give to the host.

jrstephens said:
I always use the PP receipts b/c I use the outside order forms from here at my show and I just order and print the receipts from my computer to give to the host.
ditto

and like Ann said, if you are printing their receipt, it must be on PP paper for the warranty to be valid!

I use the PP receipts for all outside orders. I use the try-ply write in receipts for guests at my shows. When I close a show, I print out all outside orders on the PP receipts and send them to my host with the standard PP thank you note.

Wow! You would think this would have been explained to us when we got our kit. I haven't been doing this. Now what?

buckeyefan08 said:
Wow! You would think this would have been explained to us when we got our kit. I haven't been doing this. Now what?

What haven't you been doing? Sending outside order receipts? If so, this is a good time to follow up with all outside orders. Call them and let them know you didn't realize that they needed a receipt for their outside order and you'll be sending it soon. This can lead into asking them how they like their products, need anything else, want to book a party, etc.

Printing out receipts also give them the warranty period, which I love. I use the free write-ins we get and then outside order forms at shows. Then I still print all receipts on the PP receipts. You could print them out on paper, but you'd have to also print the back. They aren't too expensive and they look professional.

I think the PP receipts are very professional and have all of the information everyone needs on them. I use highlight the part that states to keep the receipt. It lets people know when they bought it, who the host was and of course your info is on there too if they need to get in touch with you! The warranty is all spelled out too!

buckeyefan08 said:

Your recruiter/director did not go over with you that you need to provide a receipt?

What is the Pampered Partner Receipts Guide?

The Pampered Partner Receipts Guide is a resource provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to help them maximize their business using receipts from customer purchases made through the Pampered Partner program.

How can I access the Pampered Partner Receipts Guide?

The Pampered Partner Receipts Guide can be accessed through the Consultant’s Corner on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and click on the “Resources” tab. You will find the guide under the “Marketing Materials” section.

What information does the Pampered Partner Receipts Guide provide?

The guide includes tips and strategies for utilizing customer receipts to increase sales and grow your business. It also provides step-by-step instructions for setting up and using the Pampered Partner program.

How can I use the information in the Pampered Partner Receipts Guide to improve my business?

The guide offers valuable insights on how to leverage the customer receipts to track sales, identify potential customers, and build customer relationships. By following the tips and strategies outlined in the guide, you can effectively use the Pampered Partner program to increase your sales and build a successful business.

Is the Pampered Partner Receipts Guide available in any other formats?

Yes, the guide is also available in a printable PDF format for easy reference. You can download and print the guide from the Consultant’s Corner on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Whit Meier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kary