• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Unused Host Benefits with Pampered Partner Purchases

In summary, when using Pampered Partner (not P3), consultants should not purchase items that a host doesn't want and if a host doesn't want to use the benefits they earned, they can be given as a gift for someone they would buy for anyway in the coming months.
lotsadots
I've done a quick search and didn't come up with a post that was helpful, so forgive me if I'm starting a thread on something that's been covered.

I'd like to know how when using Pampered Partner (not P3) how I purchase items if a hostess doesn't use them, and they don't show up on their receipt etc? Are they entered as a co-host?

I never figured it out when I was a consultant before, and thought this go around I'd better ask!

I've heard we aren't supposed to do that. But I could be misinformed.

No, consultants are not supposed to use the benefits that a host doesn't want. We've got plenty of opportunities to get things for free by earning them or submitting consultant as host shows.

It always kills me to let host benefits go. I'll try to persuade the host to get whatever they are missing out on, and then save it as a gift for the future. We offer such great products that appeal to all, so getting the host to think of shopping for someone else is always a plus.

I've had people not use the half-price items they earned because they just wanted the free items. I know what you mean about it feeling like a waste. But if you think about the benefits as being a non-transferrable reward (like credit card points or airline miles LOL) it helps reduce that guilt about them being wasted.

Ultimately it's the host's choice and if she chooses to not take the rewards that's her decision. We do not have the right to use those benefits, in fact it is against policy. As has been stated, we get tons of opportunity to get the products free, 50%, 40% off and we can always host our own show and get those same host benefits legally.

If a host doesn't want to use them I do ask if they want to get them as a gift for someone they would buy for anyway in the coming months. I do not suggest that they give them to a friend - I want that friend to book their own show - but I don't stop them from doing that, it's their benefit to do as they wish with - or to not use at all.

Related to Maximizing Unused Host Benefits with Pampered Partner Purchases

1. How do I maximize my unused host benefits with Pampered Partner purchases?

By purchasing Pampered Chef products through the Pampered Partner program, you can use your unused host benefits to get more products for less money. Simply login to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Pampered Partner" tab to start shopping.

2. Can I use my Pampered Partner purchases to earn more free products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Partner purchases to earn more free products by reaching certain sales milestones. For example, if you purchase $150 worth of products through the Pampered Partner program, you can earn an additional $15 in free products.

3. What types of products can I purchase through the Pampered Partner program?

You can purchase any Pampered Chef products through the Pampered Partner program, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can also purchase products from the current seasonal or limited time offers.

4. Do I have to be a host to participate in the Pampered Partner program?

No, you do not have to be a host to participate in the Pampered Partner program. Anyone with a Pampered Chef account can take advantage of this program and maximize their unused host benefits.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Partner purchases with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your Pampered Partner purchases with other promotions or discounts. However, please note that some restrictions may apply, so be sure to read the terms and conditions of each promotion before combining them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newyawksue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • bearydutch