• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change the "Host" After the Orders Are In?

In summary, if the original host cancels their party, you can change the host by contacting customer service. You can also change the host after orders have been placed, but the new host must be willing to take on the responsibility. It is recommended to inform guests if the host is changed, and you can change the host multiple times if needed but it's best to avoid frequent changes. If the new host is unable to distribute the orders, you can step in as the consultant and arrange for direct delivery to guests, communicating this with them for timely order arrival.
newyawksue
I did a great bridal shower yesterday. I've got the bride listed as host, and the lady who is actually hosting it at her house as the co-host. Which was fine until now, but since this was put on by the brides family and neighbors, the bride had so much fun that she wants to have her OWN party with her friends. I want to be sure to give her the booking credit, but can't do that with her as host. So I want to change her to a 'guest', and let the co-host be the host. Then when I 'book' the brides show, the co-host (lady who actually had it for her) will be able to take advantage of the hostess special in December. She was so kind and gave all the perks to the bride, so this is nice for her.

How do I do that in Pampered Partner?? Without re-entering everything??

You can add the bride as a guest and apply the booking. it's not a problem. The cohost can then get the booking benefit at the bride's personal show.

The hostess can book another show, from her own show- I do it all the time.

Oh my gosh ... I feel like Gilda ... never mind! I didn't have the right tab open. Duh, a host CAN book herself. Cool.

Thank you ladies!

I book ALL my hosts off themselves!!! I do it as another service Pampered Chef offers. Makes a great reason to follow up with them in a few months and I always have hosts who rebook to get two host benefits!

What happens if the original host cancels their party?

If the original host cancels their party, you can change the host by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you in transferring the party to a new host.

Can I change the host after the orders have been placed?

Yes, you can change the host after the orders have been placed. However, the new host must be willing to take on the responsibility of hosting the party and distributing the orders to the guests.

Do I need to inform the guests if the host is changed?

It is recommended to inform the guests if the host is changed, as they may have questions or concerns about the new host. This can be done through a group message or by reaching out to each guest individually.

Can I change the host multiple times?

Yes, you can change the host multiple times if needed. However, it is best to avoid frequent changes as it can cause confusion among the guests and delay the delivery of their orders.

What happens if the new host is unable to distribute the orders?

If the new host is unable to distribute the orders, you can step in as the consultant and arrange for the orders to be delivered to the guests directly. It is important to communicate this with the guests and ensure their orders are received in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • newyawksue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cochef