• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Host Get Copy of Show Orders Placed Online?

In summary, during a party, all online orders will be credited to the host's party and they will receive host rewards based on the total sales. The host can access a list of orders placed by their guests online through their Pampered Chef account. The host will receive a copy of the online party orders within 24 hours of the party closing. The host cannot make changes to the orders placed online by their guests, and there is no limit to the number of orders that can be credited to the party. Encouraging guests to shop online can help the host earn more rewards.
newyawksue
I set up a wedding shower show on my website, and someone placed an order online under the show. I have the bride listed as host, and myself as co-host since I'm having her items shipped to me ... I'm going to 'arrange' or wrap them somehow (will probably just wrap the big boxes that come from UPS) and bring them to her myself.

But, the host/bride received a copy of the order via email, just like I did, and it's caused confusion between her and her guest. The host just now emailed me a copy of their conversation.

Does the host always receive a copy of the orders? What about the co-host? Can I choose who gets sent a copy? What I did, in the meantime, is just delete the host email address from the show info.

Sue

The host gets a copy if you have her email address entered online. You did what you need to do - delete the host email.

What Ann said.

1. What happens to the orders placed online during a party?

During a party, all orders placed online will be credited to the host's party. This means that the host will receive the host rewards based on the total party sales, including orders placed online.

2. Can the host see the specific orders placed by their party guests online?

Yes, the host can access a list of all orders placed online by their party guests by logging into their Pampered Chef account. This list will include the guest's name, order details, and shipping information.

3. How long does it take for the host to receive their copy of the orders placed online?

The host will receive a copy of the online party orders within 24 hours of the party closing. This allows time for any last-minute online orders to be processed and added to the host's party.

4. Can the host make changes to the orders placed online by their party guests?

No, the host cannot make changes to the orders placed online by their guests. All orders are processed and shipped directly to the guest, so any changes would need to be made by the guest themselves.

5. Is there a limit to the number of online orders that can be credited to the host's party?

No, there is no limit to the number of online orders that can be credited to the host's party. The more orders placed, the more host rewards the host will receive. So encourage your party guests to shop online and help you earn more rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd