• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Online Order Issues with PS3

In summary, troubleshooting an issue with your online PS3 order involves checking your internet connection, clearing cache and cookies, and contacting support if the issue persists. If your order is not showing up, try refreshing or logging out and back in, and contact support if it still does not appear. If your order was cancelled, check your email and contact support if you believe it was a mistake. To track your order, log into your account on the retailer's or PlayStation's website. If your order is missing items or incorrect, contact support immediately with your order number and a description of the issue.
California Girl
I got a online order and I need it to go to my PS3 so it makes an order but when I try it wont let me?
It says that
This order either have not been received or contains items that do not exist to PS3. These orders can not be copied to the show
does anyone know why?:confused:

Was the order placed under a host's name?

what lauri said - or does it contain outlet items?

have you gone online to your website and reviewed it first? If you don't do that P3 won't let you download it into the show.

Thank You!!

lt1jane said:
have you gone online to your website and reviewed it first? If you don't do that P3 won't let you download it into the show.

Yeah Gladys, you have to "mark it reviewed" and then P3 will allow you to copy it. Even if you look at the order, there is a "button" on the top right that says Mark as Reviewed.

1. How do I troubleshoot a problem with my online PS3 order?

To troubleshoot an issue with your online PS3 order, start by checking your internet connection and making sure your PS3 console is properly connected to the internet. If the issue persists, try clearing the cache and cookies on your console and restarting it. You can also try signing out of your PSN account and signing back in, or contacting the retailer or PlayStation support for further assistance.

2. Why is my online PS3 order not showing up in my account?

If your online PS3 order is not showing up in your account, it could be due to a delay in processing or a technical issue. Try refreshing the page or logging out and back into your account. If the order still does not appear, contact the retailer or PlayStation support for help.

3. My online PS3 order was cancelled, what should I do?

If your online PS3 order was cancelled, check your email for any notifications from the retailer or PlayStation. The order may have been cancelled due to insufficient funds, an error, or the item being out of stock. If you believe the cancellation was a mistake, contact the retailer or PlayStation support for assistance.

4. How do I track my online PS3 order?

To track your online PS3 order, log into your account on the retailer's website or on PlayStation's website. You should be able to view the status of your order and any tracking information provided by the retailer. If you are unable to track your order, contact the retailer or PlayStation support for help.

5. What should I do if my online PS3 order is missing items or is incorrect?

If your online PS3 order is missing items or is incorrect, contact the retailer or PlayStation support immediately. Provide them with your order number and a description of the issue. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue and getting you the correct items. It is important to act quickly to ensure the issue is resolved in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • thecougchef