• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order Email Notifications: What to Expect and How it Works

In summary, when placing an online order with Pampered Chef, you should use the email address associated with your account. If you do not have an account, you can create one using your preferred email address. After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email to the provided address. If you need to change your email address, you can do so through your account or by contacting customer service. By placing an online order, you will also be subscribed to promotional emails, which you can unsubscribe from at any time. If you do not receive an email confirmation for your order, please check your spam folder or contact customer service for assistance.
cookingwithdawn
I just want to know does HO email you every time you have an online order. I have received some in the past, but I did not get an email from an online sales when I hosted a black friday sale?????

If it's with a show -yes.
If it's just an individual order not on a show - only once every 24 hrs.

do you know for sure it was on YOUR website? Could the person have said they ordered- but did it on another consultant's website or the MAIN PC site....we know customers don't always read or they get easily confused on our website. (Or- if they wait too long and click on your PWS from your newsletter, I think it can "time out" after several hours and go to the lead-pool, not sure about the specifics though.)

The order was definately on my site and put thru on my black friday show. Just thought it was weird not email at all!

cookingwithdawn said:
The order was definately on my site and put thru on my black friday show. Just thought it was weird not email at all!

I think Black Friday was soooo crazy - that some emails may have been missed being sent out. I know I didn't get my emails for orders placed on BF until Dec. 3, I think.

afriend had placed an on line order and has not even shown up ant it was on nov 29th. it as a 34 dollar order.

1. What email address should I use to place an online order?

The email address you should use to place an online order is the one associated with your Pampered Chef account. If you do not have an account, you can create one using your preferred email address.

2. How will I receive confirmation of my online order?

You will receive a confirmation email to the address you provided during the checkout process. This email will contain your order details and estimated delivery date.

3. Can I change my email address after placing an online order?

Yes, you can change your email address by logging into your Pampered Chef account and updating your contact information. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with updating your email address.

4. Will I receive any promotional emails after placing an online order?

Yes, by placing an online order, you will be subscribed to our email list and receive promotional emails about new products, special offers, and recipes. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

5. What should I do if I did not receive an email confirmation for my online order?

If you did not receive an email confirmation for your online order, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot find the email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RosieTrips