• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Letter or Email for Random Indiv Order

In summary, the customer is seeking advice on how to thank a stranger who placed an unexpected online order for $160 to help with their medical deductibles. They are unsure of what to say and are looking for suggestions or examples. The suggested response is to express gratitude for the customer's support and generosity, and to offer a handwritten note and a Season's Best catalog as a gesture of appreciation.
momoftwins
Does anyone have a thank you letter that they use to send to a customer via email or snail mail when someone has placed an unexpected online order on your website?? I have been doing a fundraiser to help us raise money for our medical deductibles due to my husbands recent hospitalization.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f48/prayers-well-wishes-needed-33403/

Anyway, I received an online activity email the other day and it was not associated with the show since they purchased a few items on the outlet but the order was for $160. DH nor I even recognize the name let alone where this person lives (Ohio - and we live in NE).

I want to send her something via email and snail mail but just not sure what to say. Her order shipped yesterday and I believe is expected to be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.

TIA

Last edited:
A handwritten note with a Season's Best would be appropriate. I send handwritten thank you notes/postcards for online orders. Lately I've been sending mini catalogs with a note inside.

for any suggestions or examples!Dear [Customer],I am writing to express my sincerest gratitude for your recent online order with our company. Your purchase of $160 worth of products truly means a lot to us, especially during this time when we are trying to raise money for our medical deductibles.Your unexpected order has truly been a blessing to us and we cannot thank you enough for your support. We appreciate your kindness and generosity more than words can say. Your thoughtfulness and willingness to help a stranger in need is truly heartwarming.We hope that the products you have purchased will bring you joy and satisfaction. We take great pride in our products and we are confident that they will meet your expectations.Once again, thank you for your order and for your support. We are truly grateful for customers like you and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.Wishing you all the best,

Related to Thank You Letter or Email for Random Indiv Order

What is the purpose of sending a thank you letter or email for a random individual order?

The purpose of sending a thank you letter or email for a random individual order is to show your gratitude and appreciation for the customer's purchase. It also helps to build a positive relationship with the customer and encourages them to make future purchases.

When should I send a thank you letter or email for a random individual order?

It is best to send a thank you letter or email for a random individual order within a week of the purchase. This ensures that the customer will still remember their purchase and the gesture of thanks will have a greater impact.

Do I need to personalize the thank you letter or email for a random individual order?

It is recommended to personalize the thank you letter or email for a random individual order. This can be done by addressing the customer by name and mentioning the specific product they purchased. It shows that you took the time to acknowledge their purchase and appreciate their business.

How should I format the thank you letter or email for a random individual order?

The format of the thank you letter or email for a random individual order should be professional and concise. It should include a brief thank you message, mention the specific product purchased, and express your appreciation for their business. It is also a good idea to include your contact information for any future inquiries.

Can I include a promotional offer in the thank you letter or email for a random individual order?

While it is not necessary, you can include a promotional offer in the thank you letter or email for a random individual order. This can be a small discount on their next purchase or a free gift with their next order. It shows your appreciation for their business and encourages them to continue shopping with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JennyJennJen