• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Letter for Website Ind Order?

In summary, the conversation discusses a past guest's order letter, how to thank them, and how to contact them if they are ordering online.
heat123
Silver Member
I got this random order today from a past guest from last year. Do any of you have a thank you for your order letter you give to ind. orders off your website? TIA!

I use the postcards from Nancy's

I usually just send a quick email to thank them, it's quick, easy and done! They usually have an email address on there if they are ordering online.

I send a quick email as well - that way they know I received it and that the order will be processed soon. Then I follow up when the order is shipped to let them know to be on the lookout for it.

Gina M said:
I send a quick email as well - that way they know I received it and that the order will be processed soon. Then I follow up when the order is shipped to let them know to be on the lookout for it.
Thanks everyone. Hey Gina, are you going to confrence? I am part of your local team with Becky! Just wanted to say hi and see if I will be meeting you and others in your local cluster?

heat123 said:
Thanks everyone. Hey Gina, are you going to confrence? I am part of your local team with Becky! Just wanted to say hi and see if I will be meeting you and others in your local cluster?
Not to answer for Gina, but I saw your post and wanted to say that, YES, you'll be meeting Gina! (and a few others...hopefully more will be making the decision to go) I can't wait!!:D

Hi Heather!

Yes as Becky said - I am going to conference - went last year for the first time - it's a blast! Becky and I and several others are going down the night before it starts - I'm so looking forward to meeting you:) - I already feel like I know you from this board. (I know I seem mysterious with no picture - I have an ancient computer that doesn't allow me to upload my digital camera- however I'm getting a new computer soon and will post one then!) See you in July!

1. How do I write a thank you letter for a website independent order?

To write a thank you letter for a website independent order, start by expressing your gratitude for the customer's purchase. Then, include specific details about the order, such as the product(s) purchased and the order number. You can also mention any special offers or promotions that may have been included with the order. Finally, thank the customer again and invite them to continue shopping with us in the future.

2. Is it necessary to send a thank you letter for a website independent order?

While it is not required, sending a thank you letter for a website independent order is a great way to show your appreciation to the customer and make them feel valued. It also helps to create a positive relationship with the customer and encourages future purchases.

3. Can I personalize the thank you letter for a website independent order?

Yes, you can personalize the thank you letter for a website independent order by including the customer's name and any specific details about their purchase. This adds a personal touch and makes the customer feel more connected to your brand.

4. When should I send the thank you letter for a website independent order?

It is best to send the thank you letter for a website independent order as soon as possible after the customer's purchase. This shows that you value their business and appreciate their support. If you are unable to send it immediately, aim to send it within a week of the order being placed.

5. Can I include a discount code or coupon in the thank you letter for a website independent order?

Yes, you can include a discount code or coupon in the thank you letter for a website independent order as a way to thank the customer and encourage future purchases. Just make sure to include any terms and conditions for the offer, such as expiration dates or minimum purchase requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies