• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Thank You Letters: Should I Include Them with Orders or Send Separately?

In summary, Lisa sends a thank you email to her customers after they order from her show. She includes a recipe to show her appreciation.
lisacb77
Does anyone do thank you letters for the guests, for the host to include when delivering the order or to just send yourself separately? The items from my first show will be delivered to the host tomorrow, and I owe her the receipts from PP on the non web orders anyway, plus her TY letter from PP.

I'd love to include a little something, along with a graf at the bottom like "if you would have hosted you would have earned X" much like the "if you were the consultant" part of the host TY. I just thought if anyone had something I wouldn't reinvent! I do send TY emails as I receive web orders.

Thanks!

I do!Hi Lisa! I do and I wrote in the letter editor in PP so when I click on "thank you customers" it will mail merge all of the hosts information in there for me!

Here's what mine looks like:
Thank You for your recent order from Jen's Cooking Show! She had a really great show due, in part to you. For $206.36, She received $684.76 worth of Pampered Chef products due to her just hosting a show! WOW!!! That's a savings of $478.40! This savings is a combination of Free Product and discounts she received on products that she has chosen. I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to contact me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools! My number is 321-123-4567.

If she had been a Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned $309.47 for a few hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP!! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of your silverware drawer. It is out of the way but yet securely in place.

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on Jen's show.

Your consultant,
Of course your info here!

Wow Kristi! That is a great letter. I have never seen one like that. Thank you so much for sharing!Congrats to you Lisa!!!Susie

Lisa:

I do something very similar to Kristi's letter and I usually add the recipe that I demonstrated at the party. My customers know to look for it!

Mary

Kristi, that is great, thanks! So you add it as a separate letter? How do you do that? I am still new to PP.

Mary, that is a great idea about including the recipe. I may do that as well.

chefmary said:
Lisa:

I do something very similar to Kristi's letter and I usually add the recipe that I demonstrated at the party. My customers know to look for it!

Mary

What a great idea! Thanks. :D

I use the same Letter on PP...... Only i don't mail it out to my host, I email it to them...... I get a response back saying thankyou. for helping them oiut !!!

1. How important are customer thank yous in the Pampered Chef business?

Customer thank yous are extremely important in the Pampered Chef business. They show our customers that we appreciate their business and value them as a customer. It also helps to build a strong relationship with our customers and encourages them to continue shopping with us.

2. What is the best way to send a customer thank you?

The best way to send a customer thank you is through a handwritten note or card. This personal touch shows genuine appreciation and makes the customer feel valued. You can also include a small gift or discount code as a token of gratitude.

3. Is it necessary to send a thank you to every customer?

Yes, it is important to send a thank you to every customer. Every customer is important to our business, and sending a thank you shows that we value each and every one of them. It also helps to create a positive and memorable experience for the customer.

4. How soon should a customer thank you be sent?

A customer thank you should be sent as soon as possible, ideally within a week of the purchase or interaction. This shows promptness and sincerity in our gratitude towards the customer. However, it is never too late to send a thank you, so don't hesitate to do so even if some time has passed.

5. Can a customer thank you be sent digitally?

While it is always best to send a handwritten note, a digital thank you is also acceptable. In today's digital age, customers may appreciate a thank you email or message. Just make sure it is personalized and sincere, and not a generic template.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • HockeyLover