• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When You Receive Web Orders?

In summary, once an online purchase is completed, an email confirmation will be sent with order details and order status can be viewed on the Pampered Chef account. Changes cannot be made to a submitted order, but it can be cancelled and a new one can be placed. Web orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, but may take longer during peak periods or for personalized items. A shipping confirmation email with tracking information will be sent once an order has shipped. The return policy for web orders allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I just started sending out a monthly newsletter and I so far got 2 orders from sending it ou.

I'm wondering what you all do when you get web orders......do you call and thank them?? Print any kind of receipt (does that show up for me, as it's not from a show) send a thank you note?? Follow up that they got their products when shipping shows that it's been delivered??

Just curious and I want to do something but not sure what.

Thanks again,

Lisa

I'll send a thank you email.I don't believe we can print a receipt from P3 for online orders, the customer is advised to print the receipt off the website when they're done with their order.I would definitely call to ensure they're happy with their products, just like you would with any other customer.

I have a postcard I send that says thank you for your order, please visit my website again, contact me with any questions or to book a show and earn free and discounted products, etc. Has my web address and phone number on it. I also call them after they've received the items to be sure they're happy and provide customer care.

1. How do I know if my web order was received?

Once you have completed your online purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your order details. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view your order status.

2. Can I make changes to my web order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. However, you can cancel your order and place a new one with the correct items.

3. How long will it take for my web order to ship?

In most cases, your web order will ship within 1-2 business days. However, during peak periods or for personalized items, it may take up to 3-5 business days for your order to ship.

4. Can I track my web order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.

5. What is the return policy for web orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return your web order within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
brendaivette
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire