• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies What/When?????

In summary, you will receive a changeover kit within the next 2 weeks, with a cost of $6 deducted from your commission check. The kit will include a pack of catalogs and order forms, theme show information, Season's Best, a selling DVD with new products, and sample/supply order forms. You will also be able to order the RUFTH trivet for free with your first supply order. If you want any retiring products, make sure to order them by August 31st. It is recommended to wait until August to order any products with the kit enhancement. If you did not earn any new fall products, you can purchase them at 50% off. The RUFTH trivet can be ordered from supplies
Oklabell
I thought I read somewhere that PC sends you some on their own when the Fall season begins. If so what?

Also my 4th month is August should I wait until then to order my products I want and just order my supplies now?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
You will get a changeover kit within the next 2 weeks. $6 will be deducted from your commission check. It will have a pack of catalogs & order forms. It will also have theme show info, Season's Best, selling dvd w/new products & sample/supply order forms. You will be able to order the RUFTH trivet for free w/your 1st supply order.

If you want any of the retiring products, make sure you get them by Aug. 31st. I wouldn't order any products till Aug. w/your kit enhancement. However, if you didn't earn any of the new fall products, you can purchase them at 50% off.

stacywhitlow said:
You will get a changeover kit within the next 2 weeks. $6 will be deducted from your commission check. It will have a pack of catalogs & order forms. It will also have theme show info, Season's Best, selling dvd w/new products & sample/supply order forms. You will be able to order the RUFTH trivet for free w/your 1st supply order.

If you want any of the retiring products, make sure you get them by Aug. 31st. I wouldn't order any products till Aug. w/your kit enhancement. However, if you didn't earn any of the new fall products, you can purchase them at 50% off.

Where do you order the RUFTH from supplies? Is the number on a supply list - I can only access the spring/summer supply still?

The new RUFTH trivet DOES show up in P3..the number is JB39 (thanks Becky for that info!)

Thank you very very much!! I haven't figured out where to find that on P3 yet - I'm still in my first 90 days and trying to figure it all out :) Thanks again!

stacywhitlow said:
\You will be able to order the RUFTH trivet for free w/your 1st supply order.

I'm so glad to see this. I know they did that last time, but I wasn't sure if it was every time or just that once. Now, refresh my memory. Does the RUFTH trivet change once a year or every season?

A new one comes out every Fall; this Fall is the 3rd one.

1. What supplies are available for ordering at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other supplies for all your cooking and entertaining needs. Our catalog includes everything from knives and utensils to small appliances and specialty items.

2. When can I place an order for supplies at Pampered Chef?

You can place an order for supplies at Pampered Chef at any time, as our online store is open 24/7. You can also order through your independent consultant or by attending a cooking show or party.

3. Can I order Pampered Chef supplies internationally?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. Please check our website or contact our customer service for more information on international ordering and shipping options.

4. How long does it take for supplies to be delivered after ordering?

The delivery time for your Pampered Chef supplies will vary depending on your location and the shipping option you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts available for ordering supplies at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year for ordering supplies at Pampered Chef. You can check our website or contact your independent consultant for more information on current deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yoyo284
  • Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lpacker
Replies