• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the descriptions of items in my supply order?

In summary, supply order descriptions are detailed explanations of the products and quantities needed for an order from Pampered Chef. They should include the product name, item number, quantity, and any other important details, as well as contact information and special instructions. To write a supply order description, determine the products and quantities needed and use the online ordering system or paper order form. Changes can be made before the order is shipped, but it is important to double check for accuracy. If unsure, the customer service team can provide assistance.
yoyo284
I am placing a supply order today. There are items available to order that I don't know what they are. Is there somewhere that gives a better description of what the items are. Examples - the totes and cases, the business building package...

Thanks

Go onto CC, under the Download Center. You'll find the "Supply Order Fact Sheet" in the Manage your Business Section. That will list MOST of the items for you.https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/us_supply_fact_sheet.pdfTHere is also a "While Supplies Last" for older items- like theme guides and older recipe cards- sometimes very helpful too! https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/while_supplies_last.pdfBoth are near the bottom of that Manage your business section. Just above the "Promote our business" section.
:)

Sweet! Thank you, Bobbi!!!!! That helps tons!!!

1. What are supply order descriptions?

Supply order descriptions are detailed explanations of the products and quantities that you wish to order from Pampered Chef. These descriptions help our team accurately fulfill your order and ensure that you receive the correct items.

2. How do I write a supply order description?

To write a supply order description, first determine the products and quantities you need. Then, use our online ordering system or paper order form to list the products, quantities, and any other important details, such as color or size preferences.

3. Can I make changes to my supply order description?

Yes, you can make changes to your supply order description before it is shipped. If you need to make changes after your order has been placed, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

4. What information should be included in a supply order description?

A supply order description should include the product name, item number, quantity, and any other important details, such as color or size preferences. It should also include your contact information and any special instructions or requests.

5. How do I ensure that my supply order description is accurate?

To ensure accuracy, double check your supply order description before submitting it. It is also helpful to have a copy of the product catalog or website open while writing your description to reference product names and item numbers. If you are unsure about any details, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Snezyla
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefAndiHV
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
JackieB999