• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Asks: Supply Order & Free Items - Help Appreciated!

In summary, the trivet is FN70 and you can add it to your order by manually adding it. You need to enter it in the product list with a start date of 8/1/07.
PCSarahjm
I am placing a supply order....does anyone know off hand what the item numbers are for the free supplies... (what about the trivet don't we get one of those free too) Sorry I am new and haven't figured everything out yet. :eek: TIA

The Trivet is FN70

If you are using P3 you can click on the icon to bring all items up to search in, then click on the top of the price column and it will sort it buy priced. I added everything that was.00 to mine! ha! I would love to know if I have missed something.I am sending it off tonight hopefully since my commission check will come in tomorrow.

I found another list: FK34 Consultant Agreements (1 free), FK31 Show plan guide(1 free).

Free ONCE this season:

40 receipts of your choice
FN09 for the write in receipts
FN11 for the itemized receipts

(These are the numbers for the F/W 07 receipts)

Also- I added one of the supply order forms. Then, I keep it at my desk and just keep a little sticky note on it and jot down things that I need to order on my next supply order. That way, I don't forget anything!

Supply order form: FN07 ($ .10)

No need to pay for the supply order forms. You can download it behind CC.

Mary,
I can't get the FK31 to come up. Are you sure on the number?
Thanks!!
Joanne

KellyTheChef said:
Free ONCE this season:

40 receipts of your choice
FN09 for the write in receipts
FN11 for the itemized receipts

(These are the numbers for the F/W 07 receipts)

I posted a thread about this before I read this one. My question was..... I have two new recruits that signed this week. Are they entitled to the free trivet and the paperwork or do they have to wait to qualify??

Dawn4 said:
I posted a thread about this before I read this one. My question was..... I have two new recruits that signed this week. Are they entitled to the free trivet and the paperwork or do they have to wait to qualify??

I have not qualified, but am about to place my order with the free supplies right now. Hope that helps

missydivine said:
I found another list: FK34 Consultant Agreements (1 free), FK31 Show plan guide(1 free).

Show plan guide is FN31 (1 free)

I use Pampered Partner Still. Anyway I went in to update the product list to add the free write in receipts and the trivet. Well when I put in the #'s on the order form the write in receipts came up, but the FN70 trivet wouldn't I even went back in and deleted it and put it in again and it still woun't let me put it in. Please help if you can.

Thanks,Laura

You need to manually add the trivet to the product listing. The you can add it to your order.

I did manually add it, then I went back in to my supply order and it kept coming up saying that it wasn't allowed for this time frame or something like that. I am at work right now so I don't have the exact wording.

Weird. OK- Make sure that when you enter it in the product list, you have a start date of 8/1/07. That way, whatever date this month your supply order is dated, it'll be valid.

I will try it when I get home. Thanks

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order with Pampered Chef, you can either do so online through our website or through a consultant. If you are a consultant, you can log into your account and place the order directly. If you are a customer, you can contact your consultant to place the order for you.

2. How long does it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order can vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Typically, orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and can take up to 5-7 business days to be delivered.

3. Can I get free items with my supply order?

At Pampered Chef, we offer various promotions and specials that may include free items with a supply order. These promotions change regularly, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant to see what free items are currently available.

4. Are there any shipping fees for supply orders?

Shipping fees may apply to your supply order depending on the total cost of your order and your location. However, we often offer free or discounted shipping promotions, so be sure to check our website or with your consultant for any current shipping offers.

5. What do I do if I need to make changes to my supply order?

If you need to make changes to your supply order, such as adding or removing items, you can contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance. Please note that changes can only be made before the order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yoyo284
  • Cedelchef