• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Must-Haves from Merrill Supply for Your Next Order

In summary, the top must-haves from Merrill Supply for your next order include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Simple Slicer, Stoneware Muffin Pan, and Smooth-Edge Can Opener. The Deluxe Cooking Blender is a versatile and powerful tool perfect for making soups, smoothies, sauces, and more. The Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is spacious and has a nonstick coating, making it ideal for cooking large meals without any mess. The Simple Slicer is a convenient and adjustable tool for slicing fruits and vegetables, while the Stoneware Muffin Pan and Smooth-Edge Can Opener are durable and essential items for any kitchen.
hoosierchef
Ok, I'm going to try rewording the title and see if this helps. Here is my original message:

Merrill Supply Must Haves......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since I'm getting ready to place an order with Merrill.....I was wondering if there were any other items everyone thinks are "Must-haves" from them?

I would love to have the Banners, Yard & Car Signs, but those will have to wait. I'm thinking more along the lines of supplies.

TIA for your suggestions!

answered on the other thread for you! :)

Hi there! I've actually never ordered from Merrill before, but I can definitely understand wanting to make sure you're getting all the necessary supplies. Maybe instead of "Must-haves," you could try phrasing it as "Essential Supplies for Ordering from Merrill"? That way, it's clear that you're looking for recommendations specifically related to ordering from Merrill. Just a thought!

What are the top must-haves from Merrill Supply for my next order?

Our top must-haves from Merrill Supply for your next order include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Simple Slicer, Stoneware Muffin Pan, and the Smooth-Edge Can Opener.

What makes the Deluxe Cooking Blender a must-have item?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender is a versatile and powerful kitchen tool that can blend, chop, cook, and even clean itself. It's perfect for making soups, smoothies, sauces, and more with ease.

Why should I add the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle to my order?

The Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is a game-changer for cooking large meals. Its spacious surface and nonstick coating make it perfect for cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, and more without any mess or hassle.

What makes the Simple Slicer a must-have for my kitchen?

The Simple Slicer is a convenient and efficient way to slice fruits and vegetables. Its adjustable blade allows you to choose the thickness of your slices, and its non-skid base ensures safety and stability while in use.

Why do I need the Stoneware Muffin Pan and Smooth-Edge Can Opener in my kitchen?

The Stoneware Muffin Pan is a durable and versatile pan that can be used for baking muffins, cupcakes, and even mini quiches. The Smooth-Edge Can Opener makes opening cans effortless and mess-free, making it a must-have for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tayzeanna
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
koima
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies