• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invites, Flyers, Etc. Merrill, Office Supply Store or Print Your Own?

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for printing and mailing invitations and promotional materials for a direct sales business. The speakers mention using postcard invitations from Paperwork Supply or printing their own materials at home, as well as using print services like Office Depot and Office Max. They also mention the importance of host coaching and keeping costs down. One speaker mentions living in a small town and using a combination of printing options.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Curious. What do you use for your mailings?

Strictly postcard invitations from Paperwork supply? Merrill?

Those that print invitations flyers, order forms etc. Do you print your own, or go through Office Depot, Office Max, Kinkos or somewhere else?

What prompts these questions is that I have recently moved to a small town that really has no print options. Boy, am I missing my previous multitude of choices as I have to start fresh with all of this! I think I heard that Office Depot will print and mail stuff straight to you? I could print from my own printer, and I do sometimes, but I've actually felt like it was more expensive and didn't look as professional.

So, Cheffers, what do you do?

I used to make invitations for my themes (had several saved formats, just changed the host info), I'd print them and mail them with a mini catalog. Then, to cut costs, I started creating the invitation w/photos & info on a label and using the mini catalogs, and mailing them. NOW, I use the 30/pg labels, include the host & party info and label 30 PC postcard invitations and give them to my hosts to mail and/or hand out. When the new catalog comes out, I will go back to including mini's but will do the postcards & include a mini for each one w/o the label on it. Between face book, email & texting, I'm finding my hosts are more apt to utilize the postcard invites if I give them to her done up, but are reluctant to give me a guest list (or just feel like they don't have the time/too much work). Plus, I'm trying to cut my costs!In the end, I think host coaching and staying on top of how many people, how many ways she's inviting & the reminder phone calls is the key. People don't need a fancy invitation. The post cards suffice for something tangible to hold on to or post on the frig. Mini's are great teasers, esp when new products come out. Don't break the bank and remember, simplicity is duplicable!

I also live in a small town, and I do a combination. I have some of my recruiting info and show info printed at Office Depot and I drive 45 min each way to pick them up, but the quality is wonderful and I only have to do that a few times a year. For invites, I use the PC postcards and the labels from Consultant's Corner and print them myself, and then put it with a mini catalog in an envelope and mail them. The Office Depots in my area will not ship my prints to me. I kind of wish Amazon would start a print service...that would be so handy! I try to guesstimate how many host special and guest special flyers I need and print those from OD as well, but I usually end up printing several at home, too.

1. How do I create my own invites and flyers for Pampered Chef events?

To create your own invites and flyers, you can use a design software program or online design tool to customize your own graphics and text. You can also use templates provided by Pampered Chef or our partner, Merrill, to easily create professional-looking materials.

2. Can I print my own invites and flyers at home?

Yes, you can print your own invites and flyers at home using your own printer and paper. You can also purchase printable templates from Pampered Chef or use the printing services provided by office supply stores.

3. How do I order printed invites and flyers from Merrill?

To order printed invites and flyers from Merrill, simply visit their website and select the design and quantity you would like. You can also contact their customer service for assistance with your order.

4. Can I customize the invites and flyers from Merrill or office supply stores?

Yes, you can customize the invites and flyers from Merrill or office supply stores by adding your own text and images. You can also choose from a variety of design options to make them unique to your Pampered Chef events.

5. How long does it take to receive my printed invites and flyers?

The time it takes to receive your printed invites and flyers will vary based on the printing company and shipping method you choose. Typically, it can take 5-7 business days for standard shipping, but you can also opt for expedited shipping for a quicker delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Wendyss
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies