• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thoughts on the Booking (Audio) From Supply Order?

The CDs on Supply Order are great. I especially like the "Bookings Galore" CD. I listen to it all the time when I'm working around the house or taking the kids places. I also like the idea of burning the CDs to listen to in my car.
ChefJoyJ
I was getting ready to place a supply order when I really looked at the booking info (audio) on supply order. I was wondering if anyone had any of them? Your thoughts? Are they worth the money? Did they help you?

I'm looking at "Booking Strategies from the Pros", "Bookings Galore", and Bookings: Fill Your Calendar".

For $2 each, order them all!

I love any of the CD's! Start ordering ones from the areas you need to work at and listen to them all the time. I always listen to them in my car on my way to shows. Like Deb said, get them all, they are very resourceful!

I agree--money well spent! Since I don't have a cluster mtg to attend, I rely on tapes, CD's, online classes, teleclasses, and especially this site!! Thx to all!!

Love the CDs from supply. I listen to them in my car all the time - very inspirational.

You can't go wrong with any of the CD's on supply order. If you're looking for more, go to the resources area of the Online Training Center. You can download recordings from Leadership and Conference 2008.

I have listened to the Bookings Galore thanks to my director who loaned it to me and found it to be awesome. I just ordered the Booking Strategies and Fill Your Calendar yesterday on my supply order.

and don't forget the FREE ones you can find on Consultant's Corner. There are several under the Resources in the Online Training section, the recorded TeleClasses, and the National Conference. I've been listening to alot of the conference or leadership seminars and they are great.I downloaded the MP3's to my computer, and then put them on my i-Pod. I listen to them whenever I have to take the kids places or even when I'm working around the house. You could also burn the MP3s to a CD to listen to in your car or radio if you don't have an i-pod type device. (if your PC has a CD burner.)

What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef supply order?

Booking a supply order with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, host exclusive cooking parties, and receive personalized support and training from your consultant.

How do I book a Pampered Chef supply order?

You can book a supply order by contacting your consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Book a Party" option. Your consultant will work with you to customize your order and ensure a seamless booking process.

What is the minimum requirement for a Pampered Chef supply order?

The minimum requirement for a Pampered Chef supply order is $200 in retail sales. This can be a combination of individual orders or a party order with guests.

Can I earn rewards for booking a Pampered Chef supply order?

Yes, when you book a supply order, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your order. You can also earn additional rewards by hosting a cooking party and inviting friends and family to shop from your supply order.

How long will it take for my Pampered Chef supply order to be delivered?

Your consultant will provide an estimated delivery date when you book your supply order. Typically, orders are delivered within 2-3 weeks from the date of booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nikked
  • NooraK