• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Supply Order on Hold | Order Status Update - No Email from HO

In summary, the customer placed an order through a third party and found out that the order was on hold because they ordered a product that was already in stock. The customer was able to clear the order and the order was released after they called customer service.
pkd09
Silver Member
In checking the status of my Spring/Summer Supply Order I placed Sunday afternoon I found out tonight it was "on hold". No e-mail from HO....nothing! I called and was told it was because I ordered a Mix and Chop and had already received one. I know I ordered one on the Fall/Winter Supply Order but this was on the new Spring/Summer Supply Order. Still, we can only order ONE! So glad I checked.

My sample order showed that is was on hold this morning. Upon calling, I was told it was due to the fact that I had already placed a sample order. I knew I had not and as she was looking for an explanation, I realized that I started to place the order through pc.com; selected my products and had them in my shopping cart. For some reason I decided to order them through P3 (I guess because I had to order supplies too) so I just closed out of pc.com, but didn't empty the shopping cart.
Even though I never completed or submitted the order on pc.com, it was still making the system think I had placed the order. While on the phone with HO, I cleared out the shopping bag and a couple of hours later, the rep called back and said that the order had been released.

Wow, I thought it specifically said one per consultant per season, if it's only one ever, they should specify! I would've made the same mistake. Thanks for the heads up! Both of you!

Well, technically, if you look- it does say "limit 1 of each item per consultant". But then on the some of the spices- it says "limit of 4 per supply order per consultant", and the other spices are "Limit 1 per supply order - 4 of each item per season per Consultant"So seeing those specifics- then it's reasonable to assume they mean 1 each- ever.hindsight 20/20? :D I went back through my past supply orders to see what I've ordered in the past- found 1 item...So thanks for the reminder/warning

You know I noticed when submitting a show tonight, that once I got the "SUCCESS" screen, it had a big message there warning me to go check the status on CC to see if it's on hold. It didn't even show up in CC yet. I wonder if this is their way of telling us they won't be sending prompt emails anymore? You wuold think something like that would be automated...

NooraK said:
You know I noticed when submitting a show tonight, that once I got the "SUCCESS" screen, it had a big message there warning me to go check the status on CC to see if it's on hold. It didn't even show up in CC yet. I wonder if this is their way of telling us they won't be sending prompt emails anymore? You wuold think something like that would be automated...
Well, we know how tech-support is when it comes to the stuff we'd think is common sense! I noticed they started doing that the last month or two. My last several shows have had it pop up. I always checked anyway. I never got emails when a show/order went on hold. I barely got a notification for a credit card the once or twice it happened. If they can send an automated mail for entering an online adjustment, you'd think they COULD send a status email if it goes on hold.

I just ran into the same problem with an e-mail notification of a problem. I had a party go on hold but it had nothing to do with the party. It had everything to do with the supply order I placed through PC. About 6 months ago I had to close a checking account. That account was the account listed on my debit card info at HO and I forgot to tell them. The supply order came back as an "Account Closed." Well, about 6 days later I finally got the e-mail. The funny part was that I had already been on the phone with HO about the show being on Hold and had already cleared up the debit card issue and paid for the supply order and all the other fun stuff that comes with a mistake like that. I got the darn e-mail 4 days after everything was already taken care of! So yeah, you need to keep an eye on the shipping status. That will tell you before anything else does.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the mix-up with your supply order. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned. I'm glad you caught the issue and were able to get it resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help in any way I can. Thank you for being a valued consultant with our company. Have a great day!

1. What does it mean if my supply order is on hold?

If your supply order is on hold, it means that there is an issue with your order that needs to be resolved before it can be processed. This can be due to a variety of reasons, such as an expired credit card, insufficient funds, or an item being out of stock.

2. How long will my supply order be on hold?

The length of time your supply order will be on hold can vary depending on the reason for the hold and how quickly the issue can be resolved. In most cases, we strive to resolve the issue and release the hold within 24-48 hours.

3. Can I still make changes to my supply order while it is on hold?

No, unfortunately, while your supply order is on hold, no changes can be made to it. This is to ensure that the issue causing the hold is not further complicated. Once the hold is released, you can make any necessary changes to your order.

4. Will I still be charged for my supply order while it is on hold?

Yes, your credit card will still be charged for the total amount of your supply order while it is on hold. However, if the hold is not resolved within a certain time frame, the order may be canceled, and a refund will be issued.

5. How can I resolve the issue causing my supply order to be on hold?

The best way to resolve the issue is to contact our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with more information about the hold and guide you through the necessary steps to resolve it. You can reach our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • gratergirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • winnee