• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Supply Order Delivery Problems? Get the Latest Update Here!

In summary, it seems like FedEx is having some trouble with their supply orders. Some people have had problems with them, and others have had great experiences. It's unclear what FedEx can do to help those who have had problems, but those who have had great experiences are hopeful that FedEx will take care of the issue.
gratergirl
Has anyone had any problems with the FED EX supply orders? My supply order was supposed to be delivered on Saturday and I left Saturday night to go camping for the night and no order was delivered. I checked the website this morning and it said it was delivered on Saturday. I never got it. Just wondering what HO will do for that. I'm going to call now....just had to vent first! I'll give you the update. Thanks for listening!

Mine was delivered to my next door neighbor's. Even after I confronted FedEx, they just said that since I'd found it there was nothing they were going to do!! My neigher lives at 480 in a white house, I live at 464 in a green house...how the heck did they confuse the two when they have been delivering to me to begin with?

pamperedtraci said:
Mine was delivered to my next door neighbor's. Even after I confronted FedEx, they just said that since I'd found it there was nothing they were going to do!! My neigher lives at 480 in a white house, I live at 464 in a green house...how the heck did they confuse the two when they have been delivering to me to begin with?
Must have had a substitute driver this time.:rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Must have had a substitute driver this time.:rolleyes:

I guess! My biggest complaint is they didn't even care! Their customer service was awful!

I'm hoping that since we've lived here for 5 1/2 years now that if it was delivered to a neighbor by accident, they would make sure that I got it. You never know. We have really nice nieghbors on all sides of us but there are a few new people in the neighborhood on our street. I'm still on hold (10 minutes now). Just hope that there's something that they can do. It wasn't a huge order but it's the point that I paid for the things and didn't get them. I did get my kit enhancement which was placed the same day and it came a day earlier then the supply order was supposed to. I've never had this happen. The girl is now checking to see what they can do for me. I'll update after the phone call is over.

Okay, here's the update.....
The girl checked to see what they can do and she said that sometimes it will come after the date on the website. So to wait until tomorrow after 8 pm. They are available til 11 and FED EX only delivers til 8 pm. So, I told her, "why would they type in the computer that it was delivered to the front door." She said, "I don't know but let's just wait." So I will wait til tomorrow. It has my cancer products in it. I told her that I'm kind of in a hurry to get it. She just said that if it doesn't come tomorrow, they will send the package again. So we'll see. I did make sure that I told her that in the past when they said, "left it at front door" it was not, it was by my garage door (the BIG door!) My front door is a covered entry way and it kind of upset me that they left it out in the weather by the garage door. I know that they are on a tight schedule but they need to give a little more respect to their deliveries. I'll post what goes on tomorrow.

My last supply order was shipped to me via Madison - 80 miles to the west of me. It took 7 days to make an overnight journey.Product orders have come overnight (Chicago to Milwaukee is traditionally next day delivery via both UPS and FedUp) but supply orders seem to be a problem.I see no outward difference in boxes, but the loudest compaints seem to be over supply orders. Go figure.

1. What should I do if my FedEx supply order is delayed?

If your FedEx supply order is delayed, you can track your package using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. If there is no update on the status of your package, you can contact FedEx customer service for further assistance.

2. Why is my FedEx supply order showing as delivered but I have not received it?

In some cases, FedEx may mark a package as delivered before it has actually arrived at the final destination. If you have not received your package after 24 hours of the delivery status update, please contact FedEx customer service for more information.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my FedEx supply order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can request a change in delivery address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, it may not be possible to change the delivery address.

4. What happens if my FedEx supply order is lost during delivery?

If your package is lost during delivery, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with FedEx to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

5. Is there a way to expedite the delivery of my FedEx supply order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the delivery of FedEx supply orders as they are fulfilled and shipped directly by FedEx. However, you can opt for express shipping at the time of checkout to receive your order faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies
Views
pcchefjane