• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Delivery Time: How Long Will It Take? | Mini Holiday Catalogs

In summary, the delivery time for supply orders varies and typically takes 1-3 business days to process and 5-7 business days to arrive. Customers can track their orders using the provided tracking number and may experience longer shipping times during the holiday season. The company does not offer expedited shipping options, but customers can contact customer service for special requests. If an order does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, customers can check the tracking information or contact customer service for assistance.
Andreamd8
Silver Member
I just put an order in last night for a supply order. I needed to get some of the mini holiday catalogs. I hope I have them before my open house. How long does it normally take for a supply order to come in???

Thanks in advance :)

should be to you in a few days. the shipping dept is back to normal right now.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

1. How long will it take for my supply order to be delivered?

The delivery time for supply orders varies depending on your location and the availability of the items you have ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. You can expect to receive your order within 5-7 business days.

2. Can I track my supply order during delivery?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your delivery and see the estimated delivery date.

3. Will my supply order be delivered in time for the holidays?

We understand the importance of timely deliveries, especially during the holiday season. We strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible to ensure they arrive in time for your holiday events. However, please note that shipping times may be longer due to increased demand and potential delays with our shipping carriers.

4. Can I expedite my supply order delivery?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping options for supply orders at this time. However, if you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. What should I do if my supply order does not arrive within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please first check the tracking information for any updates or delays. If there are no updates or if you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • ChefChris