• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchase Hwc Guest Special -Personal Order

In summary, the host special for the 30th is not available to purchase. You can only buy the guest specials.
kam
Staff member
Now that I need to know this - I can't seem to find the info on it.... Normally I would spend time trying to find the answer - but tonight is the 30th...

If I want to order the HWC guest items at $1 off:

Can it be done in May - or just April?
Can it be done on a supply order - or does it have to be a separate personal order?

Thanks!

you can order them (only one each) in the supply order... I don't know if it is still in there to order in May

I'm trying to order the HWC items on my supply order, but it isn't working. I put the Guest special # in (ie. GR13) and it says it cannot be used for the supply order type. what am I doing wrong??

lrice said:
I'm trying to order the HWC items on my supply order, but it isn't working. I put the Guest special # in (ie. GR13) and it says it cannot be used for the supply order type. what am I doing wrong??

There's a different number to use, not the Guest special #--that's only to be used for shows. When you are on the supply order, click on add an item, then click on the magnifying glass. A list pops up and you can scroll through and see all the items that are available on a supply order. The HWC items are grouped together towards the end of the list, I believe. Also, just so you know, you can click on the top of the column that lists the names and it'll then sort them alphabetically. Same thing if you want to sort them by price.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! I knew it was something really simple, but I haven't ordered the specials early in a very long time, and I forgot how to do it. I usually have all the supply item numbers, so I don't have to scroll the list. Now to get this order done and get some sleep. Thanks again.

You're welcome. :) Glad I could help.

JR24 recipe card collection
JR25 pink flexible scraper
JR26 dots microfiber towel
JR27 cake tester
JR28 daisy dessert plates

Can we buy the host special or no?

Nope. Just the guest specials. We can't even get the recipe card holder!

1. What is the current guest special for personal orders?

The current guest special for personal orders at Pampered Chef is the "Purchase Hwc Guest Special". It is a limited time offer for customers to purchase select products at a discounted price.

2. How do I qualify for the Purchase Hwc Guest Special?

To qualify for the Purchase Hwc Guest Special, you must be a guest at a Pampered Chef party or event and place a personal order during the specified time frame. The discounted products will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

3. Can I purchase multiple quantities of the discounted products?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the discounted products during the Purchase Hwc Guest Special. However, please note that quantities may be limited and some products may sell out quickly.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of products available for the Purchase Hwc Guest Special?

The products available for the Purchase Hwc Guest Special may vary and are subject to change. Some restrictions may apply, such as limited quantities or specific product bundles. Please check the details of the special offer for more information.

5. How long will the Purchase Hwc Guest Special be available?

The Purchase Hwc Guest Special is a limited time offer and is only available during specific dates. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for the current dates and availability of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies