• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Quickly Are Sample Orders Shipping?

In summary, the estimated shipping time for sample orders is typically 3-5 business days, but may take longer during peak seasons or holidays. There is no limit to the number of sample orders you can place, but excessive orders may result in delays or additional charges. Expedited shipping is not available for sample orders, and the shipping address can be changed before the order is shipped. All sample orders come with tracking information, which can be accessed through a link provided in an email after the order has been shipped.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I know the supply orders have been shipping VERY slowly, but how about the sample orders?

I think I'm finally going to get my supply order today, but I placed a sample order yesterday and wondered how long it will take to ship out now.

Thanks for any info you can give.

I placed supply order on 2/5 and received 2/9. I placed my sample order 2/23 and will receive it today (which included Sat & Mon).

I submitted my sample order on 2/20 and received it here in NH on 2/24, so I'd say they're shipping pretty quickly.

Thanks for responding! They shipped today!! Much better then my supply order. I hope they make the Fed Ex truck tomorrow morning!! We get are shipments fast in Indiana!).

On a side note, I just got my supply order today, and I love the new color pens for the Bridal Apron!

I also have been getting things fast! Booster kit in about 5 days (from the time I mailed the form!!!!) Replacement parts within 2-3 days...good so far!

The turn around rate has been great recently! I hope they keep up the awesome work!

1. How long does it take for sample orders to ship?

The estimated shipping time for sample orders is typically 3-5 business days. However, please note that during peak seasons or holidays, it may take longer for your sample order to ship. You can track the status of your order through your account on our website.

2. Is there a limit to the number of sample orders I can place?

No, there is no limit to the number of sample orders you can place. However, please keep in mind that sample orders are intended for you to try out our products and share with potential customers. Excessive sample orders may result in delays in shipping or additional charges.

3. Can I request expedited shipping for my sample order?

Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available for sample orders. This is to ensure that all sample orders are shipped out in a timely manner and to keep costs low for our customers. If you need a product urgently, we recommend purchasing it directly from our website or through a consultant.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my sample order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your sample order as long as it has not been shipped yet. To do so, please contact our customer service team with your order number and the updated shipping address. Please note that changing the shipping address may delay the delivery of your sample order.

5. Do sample orders come with tracking information?

Yes, all sample orders come with tracking information. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and a link to track your package. If you have not received this email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
afeller
  • KellyTheChef