• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cyber Monday + Free Shipping = Wahoo!!

In summary, the author sent out emails to their customers. One email was sent last Tuesday and the other was sent late last night. They also sent a phonevite to their family, friends, and past hosts. They are up to 6 orders with $640 in product sales.
DebinIA
Gold Member
Post your online sales results here!

7:52 am - sales to date, $167 in 2 orders

Take a look at your Shipping Tracker to find out if you have any orders. It updates pretty quickly and is the first place you'll see an order placed on your website.

Good Luck everyone!!

As of right now (9:36am) I'm at $84.10 with 1 order :)

Nothing yet. )-:

I decided last minute last night to send an email out. I had already done an anniversary sale and a Black Friday sale this month and didn't want to bombard them but decided that most companies are doing that right now so why not, what could I lose? I have two online orders this morning all ready. One appears to be a HO lead but the other is for a DCB!! So at last another $100 in orders for today!

wadesgirl said:
I decided last minute last night to send an email out. I had already done an anniversary sale and a Black Friday sale this month and didn't want to bombard them but decided that most companies are doing that right now so why not, what could I lose? I have two online orders this morning all ready. One appears to be a HO lead but the other is for a DCB!! So at last another $100 in orders for today!

Wahoo!! I figured the same thing...everyone is inundating people with email blasts, I will take my chances and do it just this once. This is too good to pass up!

9:13am = 4 orders totaling $450

I, too, decided that everyone else is doing Cyber Monday so this is a way to make sure they think about ordering PC. I'm afraid too many people are like me and not completely ready to do their shopping yet.

Don't forget, the amount you see on the shipment status page includes shipping (unless it's the free shipping over $75) plus tax. You have to click on the link to see the items they ordered and figure out the product-only amount.

Got one order over $75 and then a Past Host from this year ordered but didn't follow my Cyber Monday instructions to get a discount on orders under $75 through the catalog show I set up.

DebinIA said:
Wahoo!! I figured the same thing...everyone is inundating people with email blasts, I will take my chances and do it just this once. This is too good to pass up!

9:13am = 4 orders totaling $450

Did you send the email from your PWS or did you send one that you created?

both. I sent the Customer Connection email twice - once last Tuesday and then again yesterday. I also sent a message this morning to my email newsletter database (2700+ email addresses) and sent a message to everyone in my personal email address book. I also did a Phonevite last night for my past hosts for the past 24 months and some of my really good customers.

In every communication, I made sure to let people know that this is a one time deal - I don't ever contact them this much and as soon as Cyber Monday is put to bed, I'll go back to contacting them only once per month.

I also had my children put flyers in the doors of neighbors yesterday and told everyone to forward the info to anyone they thought might be interested. And of course, it's all over my Facebook personal page as well as my business page.

I'm up to 6 orders with $640 in product sales. Was the effort worth it?? Yep. And it didn't cost me anything but time and a couple of bucks in flyers & phonevite calls.

So far:
$249 in online orders
$159.90 in pws orders that I can put in with an open catalog show
Total 408.90 thus far...

DebinIA said:
Take a look at your Shipping Tracker to find out if you have any orders.

Is this the same as "shipment status" on the CC home page or should I be looking for something else?

winklermom said:
Is this the same as "shipment status" on the CC home page or should I be looking for something else?

yes it is.

Well, it's 4:50 p.m. Central time and I still have no Cyber Monday orders! Disappointing!

winklermom said:
Well, it's 4:50 p.m. Central time and I still have no Cyber Monday orders! Disappointing!

send a text to everyone in your phone. send a phonevite to all of your family, friends, best customers and past hosts. Try to connect with them in some way other than email. there is still time!!
Good luck!
D

nuthin yet :(

I sent 2 emails out one wed/ the other late last night...
only got people upset w/ me and removed me from the list.....

got 1 ho lead today- yeah! but I called and she wanted me to replace her loaf pan because she thought it had a lifetime warranty- ....WRONG

so she wanted nothing from me- no show no order no cyber thing or my mega...a big fat ZERO. now I'm down the chain again for a lead :(

Still nothing......sent out an e-mail blast and posted it on FB. Was really hoping for couple hundred $$$. : (

9:45 pm 2 orders $246!! Made up for my Black Friday flop!!!

Got another $20 order!

$250 in orders right now...a couple more hours to go. I was really hoping for at least $300 today - lets see if it can happen!

9:28pm - 10 orders, $1129 product total Thank you Doris!!

I got a random online order for $124 from a lady in Australia and my "show" total is up to $385! Still have emails coming in!

Not a total bust...ended up (still 2 hrs. here, but heading to bed soon...) with 1 $128 order! I'll take it, enough to take the SAT pressure off the 2 catty shows I'm closing tomorrow

I knew I had a $100 from my sister. To my surprise when I went to check the status, I had 3 other orders. So I am at $430 now!! WAHOO, I sent CC email and that is where the orders came from!

Well, it's now 1:19 a.m. on Tuesday and nothing. I sent out a mass text about 9:30 p.m. but still nada! I've got two shows to close tomorrow but I have no idea how much either will be. One show only has a couple of more orders and the other, well, I just don't know anything about it really. I'm $833.76 from the $3,000 mark and would REALLY love to hit that! Say a prayer that I can meet that goal, if you will. TIA!I'm calling it a night, folks! Catch ya on the flip side...

:0( I didn't get any on-line orders. Bumming, as I'm $336.00 away from reaching $6000.00 in sales.

Oh well, I'm blessed I had the sales I did, so I'm thankful for that.

Praying for 2 good shows this weekend.

Conrats to those who had awesome sales!!

Lisa

I had nothing as of last night, but I woke up to a message today from someone who said "sorry I missed the sale but I still might want to order." Of course, I extended a sale for her (as long as the order is submitted, with credit card, by tonight). Waiting to hear back from her... let's hope!!!! Then less than $250 to go... this may be doable as long as I can get on the phone tonight!

Woke up this morning with 2 emails from people who missed Cyber Monday and wondering if they can still get free direct shipping today. :rolleyes:

No orders for me. I sent an email on posted on FB. I did have two people opt out from receiving emails from me in the future - guess they are probably getting emails from everyone right now:(.

How do you miss Cyber Monday? I got some many emails yesterday that I can't believe they "forgot"!

Gina M said:
How do you miss Cyber Monday? I got some many emails yesterday that I can't believe they "forgot"!

I know...that's what I thought. One is my neighbor, and I know she's super busy, so I think it was more that she just never sat down long enough to place an order. It's just easier to say "I forgot".

I havemy own catalog show going in today, so I'm going to let them know that if they get their order and payment to me by 5pm, I'll give them free shipping (but that it can't include outlet items.) on their orders. That way, I'm just out $4.50...instead of Dir. Ship. prices.

I ended up with one order last night for about $80. NOt sure if it was a customer or home office lead yet. Hoping it was a customer, as I may still get a HO lead today if it was. I am less than $200 away from $6000. :( I had 7 catalog shows this month and 5 of them totally fell apart. HOw does that happen all at once? I kept in touch like I always do and everyone said they needed a little more time etc etc. One told me she had 2 orders and then yesterday said she had none. 2 of them did not have enough to make a party so I had to combine them and have them shipped to me to make one party.I have one left hanging out there that I have no idea if she did anything, but I am not counting on it. I keep playing phone tag with her. She booked in Sept for an Oct cat party and then changed it to NOv. I have been calling/emailing for 2 weeks now. I just hope I can find her today and she collected enough for a party. If not, who knows. I really really wanted to get to $6000 this month. I am going to try and drum up a few orders tonight at work.

sassypip said:
I ended up with one order last night for about $80. NOt sure if it was a customer or home office lead yet. Hoping it was a customer, as I may still get a HO lead today if it was. I am less than $200 away from $6000. :( I had 7 catalog shows this month and 5 of them totally fell apart. HOw does that happen all at once? I kept in touch like I always do and everyone said they needed a little more time etc etc. One told me she had 2 orders and then yesterday said she had none. 2 of them did not have enough to make a party so I had to combine them and have them shipped to me to make one party.I have one left hanging out there that I have no idea if she did anything, but I am not counting on it. I keep playing phone tag with her. She booked in Sept for an Oct cat party and then changed it to NOv. I have been calling/emailing for 2 weeks now. I just hope I can find her today and she collected enough for a party. If not, who knows. I really really wanted to get to $6000 this month. I am going to try and drum up a few orders tonight at work.

Do YOU have any Christmas shopping to do? ...or weddings/birthdays in the next few months? If so, shop now. Order in the giftee's name. You don't get your discount but you do get commission (which is higher than the consultant discount and close to TL/D discount so about a wash) and that higher level of products.

...also GET ON THE PHONE. You're too close to give up!

BethCooks4U said:
Do YOU have any Christmas shopping to do? ...or weddings/birthdays in the next few months? If so, shop now. Order in the giftee's name. You don't get your discount but you do get commission (which is higher than the consultant discount and close to TL/D discount so about a wash) and that higher level of products.

I've done this. It's not allowed to order as a guest on a show, however I feel personally that it's okay if I need a little bit to finish off a show (never more than $25) and I have to buy a gift (ONLY if those two circumstances are true) I'll order in the giftee's name so that the warrranties/gaurantees are under their name.

BethCooks4U said:

My buddies came through for me today! I went into work and said I need a few orders I am "this close" to getting all the spring products for free. I gave them free shipping and 10% discount. I got almost $100 in orders!!I also had the hostess of the party I am closing tonight get some more orders. I told her that I would put any extra orders I get today on hers if she could get some more too! I actually think I am OVER $6000 now!! Wheew! SO glad that stress has ended!! I am so psyched to get the entire line for free. That was my goal!

Thanks for the encouragement!!

1. What is Cyber Monday?

Cyber Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after Thanksgiving, where many retailers offer significant discounts and promotions for online purchases.

2. Is free shipping available for all products on Cyber Monday?

Yes, free shipping is available for all products on Cyber Monday. This promotion is only valid for online purchases.

3. Can I combine the free shipping offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the free shipping offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

4. How do I track my online sales on Cyber Monday?

You can track your online sales by checking your Shipping Tracker, which updates quickly and shows any orders placed on your website.

5. What is the current sales total for our team on Cyber Monday?

As of 7:52 am, our team has made $167 in 2 orders on Cyber Monday. Let's keep up the great work and aim for even higher sales!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U