• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Exclusive Shipping Deals Boost Online Sales in April?

In summary, there are two exclusive shipping deals being offered for online customers: free shipping on April 15th for all online orders of $75 or more, and $5 direct shipping from April 18-25 for Mother's Day gift sets with a limit of $5 per address regardless of the number of sets purchased. These offers are available through the Customer Connection Email and are for online orders only. Some consultants have found success in copying and pasting the "raw source" of the email into email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or iContact.
babywings76
Gold Member
Cool!

"Rack up Your April Sales"

Two exclusive shipping deals for your online customers!

1. Free shipping*
April 15th only!

All online orders of $75 or more!

PWS subscribers: Use the Cust. Connec. Email now to spread the word!

and

2. $5 Direct Shipping**
April 18-25

Mother's Day Gift Sets only!

No matter how many sets customers purchase, they'll pay just $5 per address.

Customer Connection Email available April 16th!

(Go read the email for the fine print! ;) )

Saw that! Way cool!

I agree, great deal! But $75? Ours is $100 here :( and our dollar is higher right now...wierd!

I wish the five dollar shipping on gift sets (and gift sets, for that matter) extended through mothers' day... I've got a booth the week of and that would've been a GREAT promo to take orders for!

rompydompy said:
I wish the five dollar shipping on gift sets (and gift sets, for that matter) extended through mothers' day... I've got a booth the week of and that would've been a GREAT promo to take orders for!

I can't access the email right now, but I thought the $5 shipping was only on online orders, too?

NooraK said:
I can't access the email right now, but I thought the $5 shipping was only on online orders, too?

Yep, both offers are online only. :)

Where was this....I'm just now learning about it???

cindylpal said:
Where was this....I'm just now learning about it???

It was an email we got from HO...

I got the email from my sister who is also a consultant but I didn't receive one from the home office.

Maybe check your account settings on CC? Make sure they have the correct e-mail address?

anyone come up with a flyer yet? i need one in html that i can send via mailchimp. =D

I sent myself a Customer Connection email from my PWS. Then viewed the "raw source" in my email program and copy and pasted that into MailChimp. HTH! :)

babywings76 said:
I sent myself a Customer Connection email from my PWS. Then viewed the "raw source" in my email program and copy and pasted that into MailChimp. HTH! :)

Aren't you so smart! I never would have that of that one.

esavvymom said:
Aren't you so smart! I never would have that of that one.

I do it all the time!

Ha Ha! I was just about to say that Noora told me how to do it. I saw her post it on FB earlier today. :) ;)

babywings76 said:

It took me a while to find out how to view the raw source, but it WORKED!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

kristina16marie said:
It took me a while to find out how to view the raw source, but it WORKED!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Ok... Silly ole me is just wondering what "raw source" is... I sent the customer connection e-mail to myself and copied and pasted into my Icontact account... It seemed to work... I hope so!

alidafrizzell said:
Ok... Silly ole me is just wondering what "raw source" is... I sent the customer connection e-mail to myself and copied and pasted into my Icontact account... It seemed to work... I hope so!

Raw source is what let's me view the HTML coding. I never had luck with just copying and pasting the way the email looks into iContact. I always had to put the coding in there.

What is "Free Shipping on the 15th"?

"Free Shipping on the 15th" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive free shipping on their orders placed on the 15th of each month.

How do I qualify for "Free Shipping on the 15th"?

In order to qualify for "Free Shipping on the 15th", you must place an order on the 15th of the month and meet the minimum purchase requirement set by Pampered Chef.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for "Free Shipping on the 15th"?

Yes, in order to receive free shipping, customers must meet the minimum purchase requirement set by Pampered Chef. The amount may vary each month, so be sure to check the current promotion.

Can I combine "Free Shipping on the 15th" with other promotions and discounts?

Unfortunately, "Free Shipping on the 15th" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Do I need a promo code for "Free Shipping on the 15th"?

No, you do not need a promo code for "Free Shipping on the 15th". As long as you place your order on the 15th and meet the minimum purchase requirement, the free shipping discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ElizabethP
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jigsmom
Replies
Views
janezapchef