• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Shipping on April 15: Customer Connection Help Needed

In summary, the conversation was about trying to send out an email through Customer Connection to inform customers about a free shipping promotion. However, the only options available were to send newsletters or emails related to shows. Some workarounds were suggested, such as customizing a newsletter or using social media and text messaging to spread the word. It was also advised to provide clear details about the promotion.
ElizabethP
Gold Member
I have been trying to send out an email in Customer connection to let my customers know about the free shipping on April 15th, but I cannot figure out how to select any other email than the newsletter or an email regarding a show. Any help?

Access the PWS Assistant through CC.

Choose "Customer Connection"

Choose "Customer Connection Emails and Contact Set Up" on the left.

Select the recipients, Choose "Send Email To Selected Recipients"

The Free Shipping Email is the first one that comes up in the list.

Choose "Select", personalize if desired, and send.

Unfortunately, it seems like the option to send a separate email for promotions or special events is not available in Customer Connection. The only options available are to send newsletters or emails related to shows. However, there are some workarounds that you can try: 1. Use the newsletter option and customize the content to include information about the free shipping promotion. You can also add a bold and attention-grabbing subject line to ensure that your customers open the email.2. If you have an email list of your customers, you can send a separate email using your own email client (such as Gmail or Outlook) with the information about the free shipping promotion. This way, you can have more control over the design and content of the email.3. Utilize social media platforms to spread the word about the free shipping promotion. You can post about it on your business pages and also run ads to reach a larger audience.4. You can also consider sending a text message to your customers if you have their phone numbers on file. This can be a quick and effective way to inform them about the promotion. In any case, make sure to communicate the details of the promotion clearly and provide all necessary information such as the date, minimum purchase requirements, and any exclusions. Good luck!

1. What is the significance of "Free Shipping on April 15"?

The date April 15 is commonly known as Tax Day in the United States, and many retailers offer special promotions or deals on this day. Our company is offering free shipping on April 15 as a way to thank our customers for their support and to provide an extra incentive to shop with us.

2. How do I take advantage of the "Free Shipping on April 15" offer?

To receive free shipping on April 15, simply make a purchase on our website on that day. The free shipping offer will automatically be applied at checkout, so there is no need to enter a promo code or take any additional steps.

3. Is the "Free Shipping on April 15" offer available for all products?

Yes, the free shipping offer is available for all products on our website. There are no restrictions or exclusions, so you can shop for any items you like and still receive free shipping on April 15.

4. Can I combine the "Free Shipping on April 15" offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the free shipping offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. If you have a promo code or coupon, you will need to choose between using that offer or the free shipping offer on April 15.

5. What should I do if I have a question or issue with the "Free Shipping on April 15" offer?

If you have any questions or encounter any issues with the free shipping offer on April 15, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We are here to help and ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • cathyskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • DGM