• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cyber Monday Free Shipping for "Unqualified" Consultants

In summary, "Cyber Monday Free Shipping for "Unqualified" Consultants" is a special promotion offered by the company on Cyber Monday for consultants who do not meet the qualifying criteria. It is only available to "unqualified" consultants and can be redeemed by selecting the free shipping option at checkout on Cyber Monday. There are restrictions and limitations, such as it cannot be combined with other offers and is only valid for orders placed on Cyber Monday. Once the day is over, regular shipping rates will apply.
shinozaki
Gold Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not true that consultants who are not yet "qualified" or have yet to reach $1250 in career sales CAN'T get individual orders on their websites. If so, will this rule be waived for the Cyber Monday Free Shipping deal or are they just out of luck? There are several consultants on our teams that fall into this category... there is no reference to this in the fine print on the website and it being sunday, home office is closed. Hoping to get this answered before the promotion starts! Any help appreciated!!!

They have to be eligible for online outside orders on their web page. If a customer can't do that type of order, they can't get the deal. This offer is not available through P3.

Thanks Sheila.. that's what i thought... can you please direct me to where you found this information?

My memory. LOLI'll go look for it online. ;)

I'm not finding it. Policy says they have to subscribe to eBiz Tools to qualify for "O" orders. The Achieve With Us booklet says new consultants get a free 90 day subscription to eBiz Tools. But I know my new recruit 2 months ago couldn't get online orders, there was no option there for her.

I've been searching online as well but can't find it. I recall last year this was an issue and i recall that they had to be qualified to get individual online orders.. my directyis also searching
Would be nice if they did waive thios requirement. They didn't put this in fine print. Just afraid we're going to have some disappointed new consultants tomorrow!

What is "Cyber Monday Free Shipping for "Unqualified" Consultants"?

"Cyber Monday Free Shipping for "Unqualified" Consultants" is a special promotion offered by our company on Cyber Monday, where consultants who do not meet our qualifying criteria can still receive free shipping on their orders.

Who is eligible for this promotion?

This promotion is only available to consultants who do not meet our qualifying criteria. This includes consultants who have not met the minimum sales requirement or have not completed the necessary training.

How can I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply place an order on Cyber Monday and select the free shipping option at checkout. As long as you are an "unqualified" consultant, the free shipping will be automatically applied to your order.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to this promotion?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations to this promotion. Free shipping is only available for orders placed on Cyber Monday and for "unqualified" consultants. Additionally, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

How long is this promotion valid for?

This promotion is only valid for orders placed on Cyber Monday. Once Cyber Monday is over, the promotion will end and regular shipping rates will apply to all orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jwpamp