• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else's Sample Order Taking Long to Ship?

In summary, there may be a delay in shipping sample orders from Pampered Chef due to high demand or unexpected delays. The standard shipping time is 3-5 business days, but this can vary depending on product availability and location. If you wish to cancel your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Shipping times may also vary for different orders due to factors such as product availability and location. While expedited shipping is not currently available for sample orders, customer service may be able to assist with urgent requests.
kam
Staff member
OK...whining...

I placed my sample order Aug 24. It is still not picking! It still shows received. And they are shipping shows received Aug 28 (today!).

I was wondering if everyone else's sample order was taking this long to ship.

I know shows are more important to ship...and I delayed ordering my sample pack...but I would like to have them. Whine...whine...:cry:

Thanks for listening. DH doesn't understand.

Hmm...did you order a package?If you ordered just holiday plates, they are on B/O for now...

Ordered pkg A and one of the re-designed knives.

The only things that should be an issue are the holiday spreaders and the Bamboo Bowl...but I would hope the rest of the pkg would ship!

The rest should ship...call tomorrow and ask - or still tonight - I think you have 1/2 hour to call still.

I called this morning and they can't tell when it will ship. Only that there was no problem. In fact she said it wasn't going to ship today since it wasn't even picking.

I was just wondering if this was normal since they seem to be caught up with shows (now if we were a week behind with shows I would understand!)

I had a supply order take 7 days to ship. I was wondering what happed too. It finally went out, I need my new catalogs soon!

1. Why is my sample order from Pampered Chef taking so long to ship?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. Occasionally, due to high demand or unexpected delays, there may be a delay in shipping your sample order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

2. How long does it typically take for a sample order to ship from Pampered Chef?

Our standard shipping time for sample orders is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the products you have ordered and your location. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Can I cancel my sample order if it is taking too long to ship?

If you wish to cancel your sample order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that if your order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel it.

4. My friend ordered a sample from Pampered Chef at the same time as me, but their order has already arrived. Why is my order taking longer?

There are several factors that can affect shipping times, such as product availability, location, and shipping method. Your friend's order may have been processed and shipped from a different warehouse or may have had different products in stock. Rest assured, we are working to get your order to you as soon as possible.

5. Can I expedite the shipping for my sample order from Pampered Chef?

We currently do not offer expedited shipping for sample orders. However, if you need your products urgently, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
afeller
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pampchefrhondab