• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Status for February 9th Sample Orders: Any Delays?

In summary, Robin says that hers took 9 days to ship and arrive, and that she's within 1 shipping day from HO. Kelly says hers took a full week to ship and arrive. However, hers also showed 'picking' and arrived that same day.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I ordered samples on Feb 9th, and it is STILL only showing received.

Anyone order around the same time and know how fast they are shipping?
I want them NOW!! LOL

Kelly -

I ordered mine on 2/1 and just got them last Friday/Monday (one box each day).

Expect them to be coming soon based on that.

Cool...I was hoping to get them some time this week! I don't think I can wait much longer than that!! LOL

If you used PC dollars and a debit card payment, call to be sure the order is not on hold. They had some issues with that.Robin

priscilla said:
If you used PC dollars and a debit card payment, call to be sure the order is not on hold. They had some issues with that.

Robin
No...but thank you for bringing this up in case I had!!

I know what you mean---I can't wait to get my collapsible bowl!

Kelly -
Mine showed 'picking' and arrived that same day!

Ordered my on the 7th and it shipped on the 15th for delivery on the 21st

Mine took 9 days to get here b/c it was on hold. The PC $/Debit card issue. You may want to call, just in case. They aren't very quick at all with on hold issues!

Mine took a full week to ship and arrive. And I'm within 1 shipping day from HO. Give them time, apparently they aren't putting a high priority on sample orders.

I placed a supply and sample order on Tuesday 2/12. My supplies arrived 2/15 and my samples still say received. I paid for my samples fully with PC $ and my supplies with PC$/debit. There should be nothing holding it up!I'm on hold with the Solution Center right now, so I'll ask them.

Yeah, they've had a ton of snow. I think we're lucky that are shows are getting shipped out within the week. Hopefully that's about over but (having lived most of my life just north of there) they could still have such issues through much of March!

I definitely wasn't complaining about shipping (only not telling us why stuff is on hold). I submitted 2 shows on Thursday evening and got one on Saturday! The other should be delivered (not to my state) on Tuesday. I'm within one day shipping too. But less than 48 hour turnaround. WOW! I wasn't in a rush, but it worked perfectly for delivering a few things during our family outing on Saturday.

Yes, the snow here has been interesting. There are some flurries blowing today, but nothing major.Okay, just got off the phone for the Solution Center. Despite a warning that holding time was over an hour, I waited anyway and someone picked up in 10 mins. Just a little FYI. ;)I was calling about a show on hold, but asked about Sample shipping and she said they're working on orders submitted on the 10th and 11th right now. Obviously, Samples are the least critical, so they come last. Our shows and supply orders are going out quickly as usual, so just wait a little longer and you will have your Samples! I'm waiting on my collapsible bowl, too! :)Have a great day!

Yeah! Got an email that my samples shipped yesterday:)

Yippee!! Just checked my shipment status on CC, and they shipped...should be here tomorrow!!

1. How long does it take for sample orders to ship?

Sample orders typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is placed and payment is processed.

2. Can I track my sample order shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your sample order has shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package's delivery status.

3. How much does sample order shipping cost?

The cost of sample order shipping varies depending on the size and weight of the package, as well as the shipping destination. The exact shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.

4. Can I expedite my sample order shipment?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for sample orders at this time. However, we strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible to ensure timely delivery.

5. What if my sample order arrives damaged?

In the rare event that your sample order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately at [insert contact information]. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement for any damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • MissChef