• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IPT & Shipping Status: How to Check Your Show Submissions and Shipping Updates

IPT or Shipping Status. They have transmitted successfully but they are not showing up with a dollar amount. Other users are also experiencing the same issue and are being reassured that their points will show up eventually. It is possible that the company was overwhelmed with orders due to the last day of the month and it may result in slower shipping times. Some users are also seeing a new status on the shipment page called "picking," which means that their order is being prepared for shipping.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
IPT & Shipping Status Freaking OutGood morning-

I know I am probably being inpatient however, patience is NOT one of best virtues. :D I can't find the show's I submitted last night on either the IPT or Shipping Status. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, however, I just had my best month EVER ($2705) and want to make sure that these shows are going to show up.

In the past they have at least showed up on the shipment status as received, but they are still not their and they both transmitted successfully. I also placed an outlet order for a customer (over $100) and it isn't showing up either. They also have showed up on my IPT as show's but not a dollar amount.

I guess I am looking for someone else who submitted last night and their show's are showing up yet either, as a little bit of reassurance.:eek:

Last edited:
Mine hasn't either. I want to spend my points but they're still not there either. Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
That makes me feel better knowing someone else is in the same boat as me. I also want to spend my points! :)

One of my show's I submitted last night has showed up on the shipment status link. Pheww!

one of my outlet orders didn't show this morning either. I called HO & they said they didn't see the order in their records. I had the info at my work so once I got in today I called & am on call back list. I just checked again & it is showing now.

Thanks Kasey.

I just looked for mine as well (being a little paranoid)! I got confirmation emails last night but nothing is showing up! I figure it will be later today! I bet they were slammed with the In The Bag points ending last night!

Mine weren't up either this morning. I was trying to rack my brain thinking I didn't submit them but I do remember getting the emails for them. There are probably a lot of shows that were submitted last night so give it a little bit of time.

Just a reminder, this may make shipping a little slower than normal!

Anyone know what it means on the shipment page if it says "picking"? I've only ever seen "Received" or "Shipped"..."Picking" is a new one for me!

"picking" basically means they are getting it "off the shelf" or whatever and packing it. After you see "picking" you will see shipped.

I have been really impatient this a.m. as well..wanted to see my bag points and one of my 2 shows has shown up finally as "received". As one previous post noted, I am sure they got slammed last night as the last day of the month with all of us pushing to get our orders in by the cutoff. I know I was up late getting with all my hosts to get closed! I did make sure I got the e-mail confirmation...then I rested EZ last night.

lauradahl said:
"picking" basically means they are getting it "off the shelf" or whatever and packing it. After you see "picking" you will see shipped.

I have been really impatient this a.m. as well..wanted to see my bag points and one of my 2 shows has shown up finally as "received". As one previous post noted, I am sure they got slammed last night as the last day of the month with all of us pushing to get our orders in by the cutoff. I know I was up late getting with all my hosts to get closed! I did make sure I got the e-mail confirmation...then I rested EZ last night.

Thanks for clarifying that! I kind of thought it might mean that, but since I'd never seen it I got scared. ;)

I'm waiting for a recruit to show up on my IPT. Not a new recruit, but September was the last month she could reactivate without buying a new kit. She was going to collect some orders and put in a catalog show. I can't call her now because she's at work.

Re: IPT & Shipping Status Freaking Out
pamperedpals said:
Good morning-

I know I am probably being inpatient however, patience is NOT one of best virtues. :D I can't find the show's I submitted last night on either the IPT or Shipping Status. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, however, I just had my best month EVER ($2705) and want to make sure that these shows are going to show up.

In the past they have at least showed up on the shipment status as received, but they are still not their and they both transmitted successfully. I also placed an outlet order for a customer (over $100) and it isn't showing up either. They also have showed up on my IPT as show's but not a dollar amount.

I guess I am looking for someone else who submitted last night and their show's are showing up yet either, as a little bit of reassurance.:eek:

Wow congrats Laurie!!

I don't see either of my shows either but got email confirmations before I went to bed too! I'm not going to worry until tomorrow! Oh dear...I told people 7-10 days! UGH!

pcchefjane said:
I don't see either of my shows either but got email confirmations before I went to bed too! I'm not going to worry until tomorrow! Oh dear...I told people 7-10 days! UGH!
End of the month (and first few days of the next), it's always best to say 2 weeks. Then, if HO is speedy, people are pleasantly surprised.

My IPT is still not updated. :( But my shipping is. I want my points! LOL I really did think they'd be there by now though. :(

jesusluvsu2005 said:
My IPT is still not updated. :( But my shipping is. I want my points! LOL I really did think they'd be there by now though. :(

My shipping has been updated, but not the IPT. I'm okay with that, I was just nervous that something happened, even though I received confirmation that the order's went through.

pamperedpals said:
My shipping has been updated, but not the IPT. I'm okay with that, I was just nervous that something happened, even though I received confirmation that the order's went through.

Laurie - I'm right there with ya. Shipping is finally updated, but IPT is not. My points are not updated either yet... I'm guessing that those get updated after the IPT? I hate when there is a delay, I like the instant gratification that we normally get the rest of the month :)

p.s. and of course at 3pm today my Sept catalog show host left me a message saying she got busy and she was sorry she didn't call me back - just my luck.

1. What is IPT and how does it affect my shipping status?

IPT stands for "in process time" and it refers to the time it takes for your order to be processed and prepared for shipping. This can vary depending on the availability of the products you ordered and the volume of orders our warehouse is currently processing. Your shipping status will be updated once your order has been shipped.

2. How can I check the status of my shipping?

You can check the status of your shipping by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the current status of your order, including any tracking information once it has been shipped.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

4. How long does it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. You can track the progress of your order using the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email.

5. Can I cancel my order if it has not been shipped yet?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you wish to return the items, please refer to our return policy for instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • kam