• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Online Activity Emails? Check Your IPT and Shipment Status!

In summary, "Online Activity Emails" are emails that inform users about their online activity, such as new messages, account updates, and reminders about upcoming events. To sign up for these emails, you will need to have an account on the platform or website and adjust your email notification preferences. The types and frequency of these emails may vary depending on the platform or website, but common activities include new messages, friend requests, comments or likes on posts, and reminders about events. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can usually opt-out or adjust your preferences in your account settings or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have received 2 online orders in the last three days. I know this because they are showing up on my IPT and on my Incentive Tracker and on my Shipment Status page. But I have not received the Online Activity emails that usually alert me to these sales. Hmmm.....

I had an online order come in I'm assuming last night, so I'll see if I get the Online Activity email today. It usually comes late afternoon it seems. When the customer chooses not to leave their contact info, I wish there was a way we could tell if it was someone who just came straight to our website (such as a past customer) OR if it was generated through that zip code search thing on the main PC website. Do you know what I mean? I thought one way to differentiate between the two was that that "Online Activity" email would say how many leads came through the zip code finder of their website, but I swear I've received orders that way and it didn't say that's where it originated. I hope I'm making sense. :confused:

This could be due to a technical issue with the email system, or it could be that the emails are being sent to your spam folder. It's also possible that the emails are being delayed and will arrive in your inbox at a later time. If you continue to experience issues with receiving online activity emails, you may want to contact the customer support team for further assistance.

What are "Online Activity Emails"?

"Online Activity Emails" are emails sent to users to inform them about their online activity, such as notifications about new messages, account updates, or reminders about upcoming events.

How do I sign up to receive Online Activity Emails?

To sign up for Online Activity Emails, you will need to have an account on the platform or website that offers this service. Once you have an account, you can usually opt-in to receive these emails by adjusting your email notification preferences in your account settings.

What types of activities are typically included in Online Activity Emails?

The types of activities included in Online Activity Emails can vary depending on the platform or website. However, common types of activities include new messages, friend requests, notifications of comments or likes on your posts, and reminders about upcoming events or deadlines.

How often will I receive Online Activity Emails?

The frequency of Online Activity Emails depends on your preferences and the platform or website's settings. Some platforms may allow you to choose the frequency of these emails, while others may have a default setting. You can usually adjust your email notification preferences in your account settings.

How can I stop receiving Online Activity Emails?

If you no longer wish to receive Online Activity Emails, you can usually opt-out or adjust your email notification preferences in your account settings. You may also have the option to unsubscribe from these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AJPratt