• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My $102 Web Order Disappeared - What's Going On?

In summary, Lisa received an email last night showing a $102 order, but this morning it's not showing up on her shipment page or her IPT. However, she did receive a new lead this morning and is waiting until January to begin working with the person. Lisa also mentioned that online orders have been great lately thanks to the new lead routing system.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I rec'd a Web Activity email last night at around 5:30pm showing a $102 order. But this morning it's not showing up on my shipment page or my IPT.
AND a web order from Friday for $21 is showing up on my IPT with $21 in "guest sales" but 0 in commissionable...declined credit card? Or just Monday Morning & not everything is updated yet...?
What do you think?

Monday morning after a likely system change last night is probably the reason. Today is the day Pampered Chef starts the new lead routing system. They probably had a system release last night. I am not writing they are having problems, just that everything needs to catch up.

Lisa

It's probably just not updated yet. Yes, the $21 is probably a declined credit card. I've had that happen on an online order. they'll contact the person and work it out. I bet there's just some lag time before the other order will show up. Aren't those online orders great!? I got one for $91 on Saturday.:)

I haven't had an online order or HO lead in 2-3 weeks. Is this normal? How many of you are getting a lot of leads thru the system?

I know that it is changing, and hope this will make things better....

jwpamp said:
I haven't had an online order or HO lead in 2-3 weeks. Is this normal? How many of you are getting a lot of leads thru the system?

I know that it is changing, and hope this will make things better....
Sometimes it's more than a month between leads. It depends on how many people contact PC and how many directors live in your area. They give the leads out in a rotation and it's the luck of the draw.

I am loving the changes made to the lead routing for Directors. 3 orders on my website just from today! It was great before, but now it's amazing! I've had almost $700 in sales from online since the beginning of November. All but one are anon, too. LOL

Pampered Laura said:
I am loving the changes made to the lead routing for Directors. 3 orders on my website just from today! It was great before, but now it's amazing! I've had almost $700 in sales from online since the beginning of November. All but one are anon, too. LOL
Wow, that's awesome! I had a $91 order yesterday and a $20 order today. Keep 'em coming!!!!!:D

Well, there you go! After I posted yesterday, I got an HO lead (recruit lead). She is waiting until January because of money issues, and it sounds like a go.

I am hoping for some last minute Christmas orders now!

1. Why did my web order disappear?

There could be several reasons why your web order disappeared. It could be due to a technical glitch, an issue with your internet connection, or an error on our end. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in locating your order.

2. How can I track my web order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. Will I be charged for my disappeared web order?

If your web order disappeared before it was processed, you will not be charged. However, if it disappeared after it was processed and shipped, you may still be charged. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I cancel my disappeared web order?

If your web order has disappeared and has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel it. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if cancellation is an option.

5. What should I do if my web order has disappeared and I need the items urgently?

If your web order has disappeared and you need the items urgently, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to locate your order or offer alternative solutions to get the items to you quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE