• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipment Status: Show Orders Received Through Feb 22, 2008 - Issues?

I left them at the front door. I've never seen "at your front door" on the CC shipping page. On fedex.com you can see shipped and received or out for delivery.
JAE
When I look up "shipment status" I see it says "Currently shipping show orders received through February 22, 2008". So, why is my show that was received on February 21 showing it's still picking? It's been that way since Friday or Saturday, can't remember which. Anyone else having this problem?

It was like that a few days last week too...????

Yes, I am having the same issue. I submitted 2 shows last week, and the second one I submitted has shipped and should be delivered tomorrow. The first show is still showing as "picking" and has been since Thurs or Fri last week. I know I had a springform pan set on it, and I'm wondering if that's the hold up, since we got the low stock notice last week. I was going to call today, but I saw another thread earlier saying call back time was 4-5 hours. If it hasn't changed by tomorrow, I'm calling.

Tammy

Sometimes it doesn't update very fast. I've had orders in state for delivery that showed picking. Give it a little bit longer and then call HO.

I have 3 shows that I know got in on Friday and I'm waiting for them to show on the tracker.

OK, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

(Where this topic is concerned.....)

I used to be able to see the status of submitted orders (supply, show, etc) from "picking" to "shipped" to "at your front door".

Now I don't see that I even submitted any orders because all I get is "No orders matched this criteria." Doesn't it show "picking" anymore? Did I not hit the magical "send" button in PP?

Jean

The show I submitted last week showed picking, Jean. So I don't know what your problem is.Well, I do, but that's another whole thread. :p

Jean DeVries said:
OK, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

(Where this topic is concerned.....)

I used to be able to see the status of submitted orders (supply, show, etc) from "picking" to "shipped" to "at your front door".

Now I don't see that I even submitted any orders because all I get is "No orders matched this criteria." Doesn't it show "picking" anymore? Did I not hit the magical "send" button in PP?

Jean

I'm confused, Jean. I never saw "at your front door" on CC shipping page. On fedex.com you can see shipped and received or out for delivery.

As far as PP is concerned does it show submitted? Was it received at HO?

pamperedharriet said:
I'm confused, Jean. I never saw "at your front door" on CC shipping page. On fedex.com you can see shipped and received or out for delivery.

As far as PP is concerned does it show submitted? Was it received at HO?

She may be meaning "left at front door." That is what all of mine say when they are left at the host's house.

1. What does "Shipment Status: Show Orders Received Through Feb 22, 2008 - Issues" mean?

This means that all orders received through February 22, 2008 have been processed and are currently being prepared for shipment. However, there may be some issues or delays with certain orders that are being addressed by our team.

2. How can I track the status of my order?

You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "My Orders" tab. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Will I receive a notification when my order has shipped?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email when your order has been shipped. The email will include a tracking number so you can monitor the progress of your shipment.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to an order once it has been processed. This includes changes to the shipping address, items ordered, or payment method. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

5. Why is my order showing as "pending" on the shipment status page?

If your order is showing as pending, it means that there may be an issue or delay with your payment method. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance in resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mrs.H.
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • c00p