• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Orders Being "Received" Timely?

M
MandyK
I submitted a show on 1/26 (am) and a supply order on the same day (am) and the first has not even shown up on CC under shipping status. The second has been logged as "received" since 1/27. I am losing my mind!

I checked the transmission log and it says that transfer was successful. I'll call first thing tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else has run into this. Arrrgh! (my boys are into pirates :))

I've had a few problems lately. I submitted a supply order on the 24th and a few hours later I submitted a show. The show shipped on the 25th and the supply order isn't even in picking. :(

I've submitted two shows and a supply order that are not showing up. In the past, they would be posted by the afternoon of the next day.

I need my postcards!!!

I had an individual order on my website on 1/25 and it still says "received" even though it says they are shipping orders from 1/26 and when I click on the order it says shipped, but won't give a tracking number.:confused:

My supply order submitted on 1/26 (Friday) is not showing up either.

I was speaking with Customer Service about a return and asked about my supply order submitted on January 23. It shows in 'Received' status online, but I was told it shipped today.

Lisa

I have an adjustment from 12/26/06 still showing in the shipment status of CC as "received" and I got it 1/10/07. Strange...:confused:

I ordered samples and supply on the 23rd and a replacement part on the 24th - They all still say received. I did the little back way and so far only see that the sample order has shipped - Don't know about the others - I e-mailed home office about the slow order process and am awaiting a response.

Okay -- update. I call today and I am told -- "Both of those shipped yesterday." So much for keeping us in the loop!

MandyK said:
Okay -- update. I call today and I am told -- "Both of those shipped yesterday." So much for keeping us in the loop!

Yeah...I can't understand why they can't get that thing updated...It's driving me nuts!

I too submitted a show on 1/28...never showed received...I called the 1-800-449-2433 # and it said it was shipped on 1/30? Nice turnaround time, but I still would have liked to know about it!!!!!

Funny you should post this. I submitted a show 1/28 and one on 1/29. By Tues. 1/30, I still wasn't seeing that it was even received. Kind of freaking me out.

So I too called home office and they looked up both show numbers, and said, "Yes, they are both showing as received on 1/29."

That is the first time I have had problems. I usually have no problem checking the tracking. So according to others here, both hosts may get their stuff before I can track shipping and give them a heads up.

So, it is good to know that I am not the only one.

Tracy :confused: :confused:

MandyK said:
I submitted a show on 1/26 (am) and a supply order on the same day (am) and the first has not even shown up on CC under shipping status. The second has been logged as "received" since 1/27. I am losing my mind!

I checked the transmission log and it says that transfer was successful. I'll call first thing tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else has run into this. Arrrgh! (my boys are into pirates :))

I submitted my New Consultant Agreement on 01/25/07. My kit's not showing up at ALL on my CC. I called HO today and got the tracking info. They claim it shipped yesterday for delivery tomorrow, however FedEx doesn't even show any status other than: Package data transmitted to FedEx. FedEx hasn't even picked up the package yet!!!!!! :mad:

Update on my supply order that was submitted on the 24th. Just now (5:40pm Mountain time on Tuesday, Jan 30) it is in picking....UGGGGGH!

My supply order was shipped within one day, and will be delivered 2 days later...hmm

Yes! Mine finally shows that it has shipped and provided a tracking number. WooHoo! They fixed it!!!

1. Why is my show not showing up on CC under shipping status?

It is possible that there may be a delay in the system updating the shipping status. It is recommended to reach out to the appropriate contact to inquire about the status of your show.

2. Why is my supply order still showing as "received" since 1/27?

There could be a number of reasons for this, such as a delay in processing or a backlog of orders. It is best to contact the relevant department to inquire about the status of your supply order.

3. What should I do if my orders are not being received timely?

The first step would be to contact the appropriate department or contact to inquire about the status of your orders. They may be able to provide information on any potential delays or issues with the system.

4. Why does the transmission log say that the transfer was successful?

The transmission log indicates that the system successfully received and processed your orders. If there are any issues with the orders after they have been processed, it is best to reach out to the relevant department for further assistance.

5. Has anyone else experienced delays with their orders?

It is always possible that others may have experienced similar delays with their orders. It is recommended to reach out to the appropriate contact or department to inquire about any potential system issues or delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
northern_sunshine
  • babywings76