• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received Spring/Summer Sample Orders Yet?

In summary, the customer has ordered the products, but they are still waiting for them to arrive. The customer is considering ordering the products again, but is unsure about using their commission money to do so.
PamperedChefDude
Besides the items you earned during the SAT has anyone received samples from an order they placed yet? We ordered the rest of our items on Saturday 1/26 and they're still showing a status of Received! Bummer.....we want to get the rest of our products!:(

I ordered on 1/28 and it's still showing as received. It says they are shipping through 1/29 though. I think I heard someone else mention they were trying to focus on customer orders before they got these out. I am going to call this evening. Our orders should be treated just like everyone elses. If they wait until too close to the new selling season it doesn't give you much time to try out all the new products.

I JUST ordered mine!!!! :)

I ordered mine on the 28th and it still says "received" also - And is it me or were the orders (customers) going out much faster in November and December? I thought on the home office tour last NC they said there would be a close to 48 hr. turn around ?? I have shows that I submitted on the 29th that still show "received" - hmmm

pamperedlinda said:
What did you order? :chef:

Yeah, Janet...whadja get? Inquiring minds want to know....:)

i ordered mine on the 28th and its scheduled to arrive tomorrow. :)
Can't wait.

Gee.....who do you know at HO? LOL
Hopefully, we'll all start getting them. Maybe they're just not showing yet in the status area.
We can all hope! Have fun playing with your new products...we're jealous!

Even if it still shows received, it may have shipped. I had a show that was still showing received this morning, and now it's updated to show that it shipped on 1/30.

Sorry, just got back on...I splurged a "slight" bit cause I had 1 big show in January and 1 have 3 catalog shows and 1 cooking show in February right now.I got: Package C ('cause I so wanted a sheet pan!!!!)
Everything else I can use except the outdoor serving set but half price is $3.50 so not a big "loss". I was iffy on the cookware protectors with my new pot rack, but still have stuff in the cupboards...they can go between bowls or caddy plates or stoneware too...Package B (a splurge too)
Bar Board and knife to use at INTERACTIVE shows
Greek Rub (what I really wanted)
Mega Scraper...and...A pinch Bowl set
A nylon knife...and my special treat - a grill basket!!!!
I've wanted a grill basket for over a year!I REALLY, REALLY thought about the Exec 10" pan but I earned my skillet and I have my 8" and I'll just earn more cookware someday.

I ordered mine on the 26th and it says it is picking now. I am so excited to be getting soon.

Need AdviceHi everyone! I really need your advice. I just spent my last PC dollars on S/S 08 paperwork. So now I need to order samples and I don't know what to do. Whatever I spend it is going to be coming out of my pocket. Did not have a really good November or December so I only earned Package A. I spoke with my director today and asked her opinion and she said just get the paperwork for now. Then as my shows progress I can use commission (sp) money to get products. But I don't know about that as I have three shows in March that I am pushing the new spring products. Also I want to get more bookings going forward. So here is my question - what would you do? I am thinking about Package C & D and then getting the pinch bowls and collapsible serving bowl. I would really appreciate your advice. Thanks.:love:

I called HO about my order tonight. She said sample packages aren't shipped like regular shows or supply orders. They usually do not ship out as fast and told me to call back if the status hasn't changed by Tuesday or Wednesday.

chefannie said:
Hi everyone! I really need your advice. I just spent my last PC dollars on S/S 08 paperwork. So now I need to order samples and I don't know what to do. Whatever I spend it is going to be coming out of my pocket. Did not have a really good November or December so I only earned Package A. I spoke with my director today and asked her opinion and she said just get the paperwork for now. Then as my shows progress I can use commission (sp) money to get products. But I don't know about that as I have three shows in March that I am pushing the new spring products. Also I want to get more bookings going forward. So here is my question - what would you do? I am thinking about Package C & D and then getting the pinch bowls and collapsible serving bowl. I would really appreciate your advice. Thanks.:love:

Do what you can afford to do. I got what you are thinking and a couple other open stock pieces. You have until the end of March to get the products. And (correct me if I'm wrong) last year I remember ordering a package and then going back later and ordering the trifle bowl when it was on open stock. Like I said, I may be wrong but there is a possibility you could get some now and some before the end of March.

chefannie said:
Hi everyone! I really need your advice. I just spent my last PC dollars on S/S 08 paperwork. So now I need to order samples and I don't know what to do. Whatever I spend it is going to be coming out of my pocket. Did not have a really good November or December so I only earned Package A. I spoke with my director today and asked her opinion and she said just get the paperwork for now. Then as my shows progress I can use commission (sp) money to get products. But I don't know about that as I have three shows in March that I am pushing the new spring products. Also I want to get more bookings going forward. So here is my question - what would you do? I am thinking about Package C & D and then getting the pinch bowls and collapsible serving bowl. I would really appreciate your advice. Thanks.:love:

That is exactly what I would get! Package E is too expensive and you can live without a lot of it.

You must have earned Package B, Package A is everything from B-E. ;)

Yes - sorry I earned package B not A. I would have loved to have earned Package A.

Thanks for your advice I think I am probably going to go with C & D. :love:

I ordered my samples on the 25th and there were on the truck to be delivered today but the fedex guy had not arrived before I went out of town so I will know tomorrow when I get back.

I ordered on the 26th, too, and tonight they are finally showing "picking".

I just ordered my s/s. I got pack A . I know that their's a lot of things I want in the open stock as well. I do need to condense down what I have I started a year ago and I use most of the things that are in the kits.
The items I am most interested for the new things are the out door eating items and and baking items. I do recommend to get the pinch bowls and make sure that you have your prep bowls they come in handy. Get the cookie sheets they will be handy for making some of the recipes but of course you can pull out any good cookie recipe and use the batter bowl and food chopper and the baking mat and maybe the cookie press . You can use many products but have a simple recipe and then every one gets to try out the items.

Ours finally shipped...they really are coming...play time will soon be here.
They're scheduled to deliver on 2/6. We had earned level 1 & 2 during the SAT so we ordered D & C, the colapsable bowl, wine opener

We'll probably place another order to get some more of the open stock items.

Have a great week all. We've decided to get all out packets together for the next few months and get on the phones.:sing:

Mine finally says shipped this morning. Says it will be delivered on the 6th. I ordered Package A and some of the open stock. I am addicted. LOL

Anyone else still waiting? I ordered on the 28th and still nothing! I called HO on Friday and they said that it could be another 48-72 hrs! But, still says received! My show orders have been slow also, I guess they're just getting swamped from all the CO, SAT and samples!

Still waiting here too...patience my dear... :)

I placed my Supply and Sample order on 1/31. My Supply is being delivered today and my Sample is still showing "received."

Glad to here there on there way....I should see mine nect week then...........

I ordered mine ont he 28th and it still shows as received. HO told me to call back today or tomorrow if I don't see any "movement". I don't want to be too patient, if I wait until tomorrow, it may be next week before I get my products.

Related to Received Spring/Summer Sample Orders Yet?

1. How do I place a Spring Summer sample order?

To place a Spring Summer sample order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "Spring Summer" from the menu and browse the available products. Click on the items you wish to order and add them to your cart. When you are ready to check out, select the "sample" option under shipping and complete the payment process.

2. What is the deadline for placing a Spring Summer sample order?

The deadline for placing a Spring Summer sample order is typically two weeks before the season officially begins. This allows us time to process and ship your order before the catalog goes live. However, specific deadlines may vary, so be sure to check the current Spring Summer guidelines for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I customize my Spring Summer sample order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize sample orders. They are pre-packaged with a selection of products to give you a taste of what is available for the upcoming season. If you would like to purchase specific products, you can do so through a regular order.

4. Is there a limit to the number of Spring Summer sample orders I can place?

Yes, there is a limit of one sample order per consultant per season. This allows us to ensure that all consultants have the opportunity to try out new products and share them with their customers. If you need additional samples, you can purchase them through a regular order.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my Spring Summer sample order?

No, all sales from sample orders are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Otherwise, we recommend trying out the products with your customers and using their feedback to determine which items to order for your inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pjpamchef