• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Order Samples -- Anyone Receive?

In summary, some people are receiving their wine glasses and charms, but others are still waiting. The wine glasses were earned, but the charms and bowl were not.
floccies
I still am waiting for dots wine glasses, wine charms, bamboo bowl & bamboo block.

I notice that some are receiving them. Is anyone that has received them in the situation where you ordered them as samples? or were they earned?

Mine were earned and my replacement glasses have not been shipped.

I have only gotten the glasses so far - they were earned.

I ordered the knife block and was told today that all they can guarantee is that I will get it before the selling season starts.

<sigh>

floccies said:
I still am waiting for dots wine glasses, wine charms, bamboo bowl & bamboo block.

I notice that some are receiving them. Is anyone that has received them in the situation where you ordered them as samples? or were they earned?

I got the wine glasses from a sample order. The packing slip said the bamboo block & bowl would ship 22 August.
Or they were backordered until 22 August...

I received the wine glasses that I placed on a sample order yesterday.

omg your kidding me Laurie, I placed an order for mine when they first came out in july and still haven't received mine and I called today and they said that they didn't know when they would be shipping them to me.

I earned the wine glasses and I got them last Saturday.

I'm waiting on the charms and Bamboo bowl.

Still waiting for my sample box... it takes so long for things to get to me. I get everything via USPS instead of FedEx so who knows how long it's going to take. I'm having a Mystery Host Reveal Party at my house on the 26th and was hoping to have all the new goodies to show everyone as one of the incentives to sign up... looks like that might now happen. Called SC and they said to wait another 10 business days and then call back if I haven't received it. I hope it comes soon...:confused:

I ordered mine around the 28th of July and just got them yesterday. I am waiting on the bamboo knife block, the bamboo bowl and the wine glass charms. Other than that I think I got everything :)

pamperedpals said:
I received the wine glasses that I placed on a sample order yesterday.

What?? I've been waiting since July 22 to get the wine glasses I ordered!! When will they get here?!?! :cry:

I earned the bamboo bowl and have not gotten it, I also ordered the sample set with the bamboo bowl and have not gotten it.
Have not gotten my holiday plates and serving plate either :(

I got my wine glasses and knife block last week...I'm assuming it was from my director benefit package..Isn't that terrible that I don't even know what I still had coming...right off the top of my head I don't remember what I earned in the $1500.00 sell a thon and what was all in the director box. I know I should be getting the bamboo bowl and charms yet.

cathyskitchen said:
What?? I've been waiting since July 22 to get the wine glasses I ordered!! When will they get here?!?! :cry:

I ordered them July 23rd and still don't have them either -- don't feel so bad. I keep opening my door every morning hoping FedEx delivered them and didn't ring my doorbell (like normal)...

cathyskitchen said:

I ordered them July 23rd and still don't have them either -- don't feel so bad. I keep opening my door every morning hoping FedEx delivered them and didn't ring my doorbell (like normal)...

I earned my director's package and the $3k level SAT. All I'm waiting on are the Bamboo Bowls and the Drink Charms, both of which we were informed would be coming later because of production issues with the bowl and a redesign of the charms.I'm currently drinking Merlot out of my Dots Wine glass. :)

DebbieJ said:
I'm currently drinking Merlot out of my Dots Wine glass. :)

Just rub it in Deb, rub it in... :p

Related to Back Order Samples -- Anyone Receive?

1. When will my back-ordered samples be shipped?

The shipping time for back-ordered samples can vary, but we strive to have them shipped within 2-3 weeks of your initial order.

2. Can I cancel my back-ordered samples?

If you wish to cancel your back-ordered samples, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-555-1212. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that the samples may have already been shipped.

3. Why are some of my samples on back-order?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our samples are very popular and can sell out quickly. We do our best to restock them as soon as possible, but sometimes there may be a delay due to high demand or production issues.

4. Will I be charged for back-ordered samples?

You will not be charged for back-ordered samples until they are shipped. If you have already been charged for the samples, but they are on back-order, we will issue a refund for the cost of the samples.

5. Can I add additional items to my back-order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to an existing back-order. If you wish to purchase additional items, please place a separate order and they will be shipped separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • cookingwithlove