• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Missing Sat Products

In summary, the person ordered the package that they didn't earn. They also ordered the holiday appetiser plates.
MissChef
Gold Member
First of all, sorry if this has been talked about on here, but I couldn't find anything, and I don't know if this is the right forum to post this question in but it will have to work! Also I can't find my paper that was in my SAT box that said "Congrats, and here's what you earned"....So I can't check it for these answers, I remember asking my son to straighten up the living room and I think he threw it away.:eek:
I have 3 items missing out of my 3rd (3000) level SAT box. I think I remember them saying that they would ship the bamboo bowl later on, right?:confused: But are the dots stemware and charms suppossed to be in the box, or are these products coming later too?:confused: I just realized I didn't get these 3 products!
TIA for your reply!

I got mine yesterday, and on the packing slip, it said "will ship later" for the bamboo bowl, dots stemware and charms.
The paper was dark aqua blue, if that helps you find it.
Don't be sad, just think of how excited you will be to get 3 things instead just the one.

Thank you for the info! I figured that is what happened but I wasn't sure!;):)

I got mine yesterday & the same for me...Will ship later. Also the Knife block as well.....:cry:

Ginger428 said:
I got mine yesterday & the same for me...Will ship later. Also the Knife block as well.....:cry:

I ordered the knife block, because I only earned level 3, and it says that it won't ship until either late August or Sept 1st. I can't remember which!
I ordered the package that I earned and it was the 1st level, I want a grinder set, not just one grinder! I could always use more of the salt mixture and another bamboo bowl!:D I ordered the package that I didn't earn that came with the 6000, 4th level. I also ordered the holiday appetiser plates!:D:thumbup:

1. What should I do if I am missing a Pampered Chef product from my order?

If you are missing a product from your order, please first check your confirmation email to make sure it was included in your purchase. If it was not included, please contact our customer service team with your order number and the missing product details.

2. Can I get a refund or replacement for a missing product?

Yes, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by a missing product. Our customer service team will be happy to either issue a refund for the cost of the product or send a replacement product to you.

3. How long does it usually take for a missing product to be resolved?

Our team works to resolve missing product issues as quickly as possible. Depending on the availability of the product, it may take a few days to receive a replacement or refund. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. What happens if I receive a damaged or defective product?

If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately with photos of the product and a description of the issue. We will work to resolve the issue and provide a replacement or refund if necessary.

5. Can I cancel my order if a product is missing?

Yes, you can cancel your order if a product is missing. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel the order and receive a refund for the missing product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies