• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SAT Spreaders: Is Level 4 Eligible for Pampered Chef $25 Credit?

In summary, a SAT spreader is a tool used for evenly spreading butter, jam, or other spreads onto bread or other foods. Level 4 consultants are eligible for a $25 credit towards the purchase of a SAT spreader, as long as they are at least a Level 3 and have a minimum of $750 in sales during the month. This credit cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and will be applied to the consultant's account within 2-3 business days after meeting the requirements.
Becky0216
I have a quick question regarding these.
I earned then during SAT. I know they are now unavailable, but I had to ship mine back like everyone else. In the email they sent, it say's that if you earned level 4 of the SAT or got it in a director benefit package, they would replace the spreaders with $25 PC dollars.
I am assuming the $3000 level is not considered level 4, but that is how I earned them. Is that saying that the highest level of SAT is worthy of a credit but the second highest is not?
I am confused by this because I can't understand why some would be given credit and some not.
Thanks
Becky

Unfortunately, that does appear to be the case. The $3000 level is not considered to be level 4, so it does not qualify for a replacement credit. It may be a bit unfair, but that appears to be the policy.

Hi Becky,It sounds like you're referring to the spreaders that were given out during the SAT (Sales Achievement Trip). From what I understand, if you earned level 4 of the SAT or received it in a director benefit package, the company will replace the spreaders with $25 PC dollars. However, it seems like the $3000 level is not considered level 4, which is causing confusion for some people. It's definitely understandable why you would be confused by this discrepancy. Perhaps reaching out to the company directly for clarification would be the best course of action. Hopefully they can provide more information and clear up any confusion. Best of luck!

What is a SAT spreader?

A SAT spreader is a tool used for evenly spreading butter, jam, or other spreads onto bread or other foods.

Is Level 4 eligible for the Pampered Chef $25 credit?

Yes, Level 4 consultants are eligible for the $25 credit for purchasing a SAT spreader, as long as they meet the requirements for the credit.

What are the requirements for the $25 credit for SAT spreaders?

In order to receive the $25 credit for purchasing a SAT spreader, consultants must be at least a Level 3 and have a minimum of $750 in sales during the month in which the SAT spreader is purchased.

Can the $25 credit be combined with other promotions or discounts?

No, the $25 credit for SAT spreaders cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It can only be used towards the purchase of the SAT spreader.

How long does it take to receive the $25 credit for purchasing a SAT spreader?

The $25 credit will be applied to your account within 2-3 business days after the purchase of the SAT spreader and meeting the requirements for the credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl