• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Spreaders Equal $25 Pampered Chef $$

In summary, the Holiday Spreaders from Pampered Chef are a set of 4 high-quality, durable spreaders designed for easy spreading and serving. They have a comfortable grip, are dishwasher safe, and feature a festive holiday design. These versatile spreaders can be used for both soft and hard foods and are not limited to just holiday occasions. They are perfect for any gathering or everyday use in the kitchen.
crissy11
Gold Member
Did you all know that if you earned the spreaders at Level 4 or in a Director's package that they have deposited $25 in our PC dollar account??
I just noticed it and didn't get an email saying why. I looked it up under what used to be the backordered products tab and it said since they are not going to sell them this season that we get the $25. The others will get a refund.
I just thought it was cool that we got that...

That is cool. Don't we work with a wonderful company?

Wow, I had no idea about that! Thanks for sharing this information. It's always nice to get unexpected bonuses like that. I'll have to check my PC dollar account and see if I received the $25 as well. It's a shame that they won't be selling the spreaders this season, but at least we get some compensation for it. Thanks again for letting us know!

Related to Holiday Spreaders Equal $25 Pampered Chef $$

1. What are the benefits of using the Holiday Spreaders from Pampered Chef?

The Holiday Spreaders from Pampered Chef are a great addition to your holiday table. They are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make spreading and serving a breeze. The spreaders have a comfortable grip and are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Plus, they come in a festive holiday design, adding a touch of fun to your holiday spread.

2. How many spreaders come in a set?

The Holiday Spreaders from Pampered Chef come in a set of 4. This is the perfect amount for small gatherings or for use during a larger holiday meal.

3. Can these spreaders be used for both soft and hard foods?

Yes, these spreaders are versatile and can be used for both soft and hard foods. They are great for spreading butter, cream cheese, dips, and even cutting through harder foods like cheese or meats.

4. Are the Holiday Spreaders durable?

Absolutely! The Holiday Spreaders from Pampered Chef are made with high-quality, durable materials that are built to last. They are designed to withstand regular use and can be used for many holiday seasons to come.

5. Can I use these spreaders for non-holiday occasions as well?

Yes, these spreaders are not limited to just the holiday season. They are perfect for any occasion where you need to spread or serve food. They also make a great addition to your everyday kitchen utensils. So feel free to use them all year round!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates