• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Holiday Plate Samples | Special Price Until ? | Pampered Chef Newswire

you just have to call and inquire about the status of your order.No - if you placed a previous order they will...you just have to call and inquire about the status of your order.
momoftwins
This was in the PC NEwswire today. Does anyone know how long we have to order these as samples???

News
Use Display Card to Help Sell Holiday Products at Shows
If you have not already ordered the Holiday Serving Plate (#2807) and/or Holiday Appetizer Plates (#2808), they are currently available to order, and we've posted a display card on Consultant's Corner so you can feature these products throughout the selling season.

Click here to order your samples at the special sample price. (The Holiday Serving Plate and Holiday Appetizer Plates can be found at the bottom of the page.)

Additionally, if you returned your original plates, we began shipping replacements on October 1.

What if you ordered them as a sample, but never received them? I can't be the only one in this situation... I figure they'll be sending them soon, but every time they are mentioned, they only talk about people who "returned their original plates".

AnnieBee said:
What if you ordered them as a sample, but never received them? I can't be the only one in this situation... I figure they'll be sending them soon, but every time they are mentioned, they only talk about people who "returned their original plates".

No, your not the only one..I had to double check my bank account to see if PC took out $$ for those plates I ordered back in August as a sample and they DID!! :grumpy:

Ya me too...I was wondering that too...where can I see my sample order??I am sure I ordered them just as they stopped them....

lisa717 said:
Ya me too...I was wondering that too...where can I see my sample order??I am sure I ordered them just as they stopped them....

Through PP3, non commission order, sample package :)

I don't see samples there.....just supply???????

Did you order on consultant corner under supplies?

I know I ordered the sample plates and serving plate.. and did not receive them.. I guess they will just ship them... if anyone talks to them and finde out what to do.. please post it. We only have until Oct 15 to order the samples if I remember correctly.

letscook04 said:
Did you order on consultant corner under supplies?

Yep I did...I found the charge for it on my PC VISA so I know I ordered them

I ordered mine like 3 hours before they announced they were sending them all back. I called today and was told I'm all good, and they should be sent out by next week.

Thanks for the info Jessica!! I guess it's "In the Mail"!! LOL

I will be calling HO in the morning. I ordered my regular fall sample package late on the 30th and then of course got the email the next day about the holiday plates being available for sample~! So now i will have to place another sample order and pay shipping again! UGH!!!

momoftwins said:
I will be calling HO in the morning. I ordered my regular fall sample package late on the 30th and then of course got the email the next day about the holiday plates being available for sample~! So now i will have to place another sample order and pay shipping again! UGH!!!

A cluster-mate of mine asked HO about that. She was told that if she called again after she received the plates and complained, she'd be refunded the $4.25.

chefann said:
A cluster-mate of mine asked HO about that. She was told that if she called again after she received the plates and complained, she'd be refunded the $4.25.

That is good to know, because I did the same thing. I have been hesitating about ordering the holiday plates because I didn't know if they would be worth another shipping cost. I think they are cute, but don't know if I really need them.

Thanks for that info Ann!!

I did call HO this morning and she said we only have through this week to order these plates since the end of the sample order was September 30th. She said that they may refund the shipping cost if we place another order but she didn't have anything stating that for sure. I will just be sure to call once I receive the plates. I will be placing my order tonight!!!! I think those plates are way too cute!!!

Wait a second... If I placed a sample order for the large plates and a set of little plates, I have to call and place another order? Am I getting this right? I haven't seen anything about this.

wadesgirl said:
Wait a second... If I placed a sample order for the large plates and a set of little plates, I have to call and place another order? Am I getting this right? I haven't seen anything about this.

No - if you placed a previous order they will be shipped to you. I just placed a regular sample package order on the 30th and then found out that day or the next day about the plates now being available so now I have to place another sample order to get the plates. Hope that makes sense now.

I attempted to order the plates on CC under sample packages and it would not let me. It said it conflicted with a package I had already ordered. I didn't think their were any exclusions to ordering these plates per what the email said.

momoftwins said:
No - if you placed a previous order they will be shipped to you. I just placed a regular sample package order on the 30th and then found out that day or the next day about the plates now being available so now I have to place another sample order to get the plates. Hope that makes sense now.

Great! Now I wish they had sent these out already. I got them for my MIL's birthday which is this weekend. Suppose she'll just get them a little bit late.

Just received mine!! I have a chip on one of my plates :cry:

AnnieBee said:

I ordered them way back when we were 1st able to order the smple sets and I just got mine last Saturday. They are very cute:thumbup:

1. What is the special price for the holiday plate samples?

The special price for the holiday plate samples is currently $19.99, but this is subject to change at any time. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to take advantage of this special price.

2. Can I order multiple holiday plate samples at the special price?

Yes, you can order multiple holiday plate samples at the special price. However, please note that this special price is limited to a maximum of 5 holiday plate samples per customer.

3. When will the special price for the holiday plate samples end?

The special price for the holiday plate samples is available for a limited time only. We are unable to provide an exact end date at this time, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this special offer.

4. Are there any restrictions on the holiday plate samples available at the special price?

The holiday plate samples available at the special price are limited to select designs and may vary depending on availability. Please check the product listing for more details on the specific designs included in this special offer.

5. How can I place an order for the holiday plate samples at the special price?

To place an order for the holiday plate samples at the special price, simply visit our website and add the desired samples to your cart. The special price will automatically be applied at checkout. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order through them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • chaqueequa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chaqueequa
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies