• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Ideas for MIL Who Loves Pampered Chef

In summary, my mom loves pretty things and will probably get a KitchenAid stand mixer or some other mixer. She also likes cookware and might get a grinder set or the sheet pans. She also likes to entertain and might get the beaded serving set.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My MIL loves PC and asked for some for Christmas. If you all remember the whole bday issue with her - SIL and BIL were teasing us about getting her PC for her bday so DH felt guilty and also bought her a gift card to a nearby mall. So... I will be getting her PC because I know she loves it and she asked for it but I'm running out of ideas. She has the following products that I know of off the top of my head:
trifle bowl
prep bowls
small bowls and caddy
app plates and caddy set
holiday plates and serving plate
egg slicer
bamboo bowl

My thoughts were possibly more SA, she loves to entertain and display in pretty things. Or some scrapers, she has some generic ones that are all beat up. Other than that without going through her cupboards, I cannot think of what to get her.

What about the beaded serving set to go with her trifle bowl?

Or some of the Bamboo?

Does she have any stoneware? How much do you want to spend? I got DCB's for all of my brothers and bil's families (all at host discount last month, but still).
Food chopper?
My mom LOVES the bamboo grinder set. You could recreate that gift from the mini with the bamboo bowl, grinder set and tongs. It's so nice looking all put together. I guess really it depends on how much you want to spend. There are soooooo many of our products that would be excellent gifts. It comes down to how much you want to spend and what your mil likes, I think.

ChefBeckyD said:
What about the beaded serving set to go with her trifle bowl?

Or some of the Bamboo?

I know she doesn't like that set, it doesn't go with her kitchen. My aunt pointed them out to her at the last party they were at and MIL said so!

I forgot to mention that we spend around $50-60 on MIL plus she has a 10% discount.

wadesgirl said:
I know she doesn't like that set, it doesn't go with her kitchen. My aunt pointed them out to her at the last party they were at and MIL said so!

I forgot to mention that we spend around $50-60 on MIL plus she has a 10% discount.

I would say definitely the DCB then. I also gave that to both my mom and mil last Christmas. They both LOVE it, of course! I also printed out all the recipes I could find for it and gave them those as well.

DCB might be a great idea. She has the large bar pan and uses that quite a bit. Or maybe even the sheet pans. I thought about the grinder set, DH LOVES ours. MIL always puts salt and pepper out. Maybe I'll run that by DH. Of course if she doesn't like what we get her, it will be within the 30 days so we can return it for free.

1. What are some popular gifting ideas for a mother-in-law who loves Pampered Chef?

Some popular gifting ideas for a mother-in-law who loves Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets such as the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, or the Ultimate Mandoline. Cooking sets and bundles, such as the Ultimate Bundle or the Mix 'N Chop Bundle, are also great options.

2. Are there any special Mother's Day gifts available for a mother-in-law who loves Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are special Mother's Day gifts available for a mother-in-law who loves Pampered Chef. These include the Mother's Day Bundle, which includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, or the Mother's Day Apron and Oven Mitt Set.

3. Can I customize a gift for my mother-in-law who loves Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize a gift for your mother-in-law who loves Pampered Chef. You can create a personalized gift set by selecting specific products and packaging them together in a gift box or basket. You can also add a personalized note or message to make the gift even more special.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef gifts?

The return policy for Pampered Chef gifts is the same as the return policy for regular purchases. Customers have up to one year from the date of purchase to return any products for a full refund or exchange. However, personalized or customized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or issue with the product.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping services for Pampered Chef gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for Pampered Chef gifts for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout and your gift will be wrapped in our signature Pampered Chef wrapping paper and tied with a ribbon. You can also include a personalized message to be included with the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kcjodih