• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are Holiday Products On 'Stop Sell'? - Kelly V

In summary, according to the email, the Holiday Serving Plate (#2807), the Holiday Spreader (#2809), and the Holiday Appetizer Plates (#2808) are all being placed on "stop sell." This means that these products are not for sale and should not be shown or sold to customers. There is no ETA for when these products will be available for sale again.
KellyRedHead
I just wondered, I haven't seen anything come thru about this. Have been away for the last weekend.
My director just emailed me this -

The Holiday Spreader (#2809)

The Holiday Serving Plate (#2807)

The Holiday Appetizer Plates (#2808)

Effective immediately, these products will be placed on “stop sell.” This means do not show or sell these products until further notice.

Does anyone know why they are on stop sell??

Thanks-
Kelly V

Lead levels higher than initially tested.

If you read the email from PC, it explains it.

That's the problem, I never got an email for PC explaining it.

I went back through my emails to double check, and nope, no email??

It was dated 8/21, the subject line was Urgent Product Update.

Does anyone know if they have an ETA on the return? :cry:

... I hope its not crazy like the sheet pans? :(

I am having a show in October and alot of the guests want the whole Holiday plate set!

:eek:

Does anyone know if, since we can no longer order them on the sample form, when they are again eligible for sale will HO offer them at the sample price for those who wanted them but couldn't order them?

They might make them available that way. Call HO and check.

I looked again at the dates and I never got that one? I received one the same day on a hostess who's year discount is almost up, but nothing else.:grumpy:

kspry said:
It was dated 8/21, the subject line was Urgent Product Update.

Somebody posted the entire thing here in another thread.
Maybe it went to spam land? Who knows.

Hi,

I joined PC last week and this is the first I have heard of this. Could I be missing other warnings? I did recieve an e-mail about the stemware being placed on back order. Where do I look for these warnings? I have a show coming up and I want to warn my host.

Thanks!

Avelissar

I am curious why they debited our accounts the funds when these items are on stop sale for now and I have ot received them? Sorry - I really do not know why though?

Laura420 said:
Does anyone know if they have an ETA on the return? :cry:

... I hope its not crazy like the sheet pans? :(

I am having a show in October and alot of the guests want the whole Holiday plate set!

:eek:

Do you think they are going to have the items back in stock in December! Since they have them listed as a host gift and guest special.

Why are holiday products on 'Stop Sell'?

The 'Stop Sell' status on holiday products is a temporary measure that we take to ensure that we can fulfill all orders and meet the high demand during the holiday season. It allows us to maintain the quality and availability of our products for our customers.

When will holiday products be available for purchase again?

We understand that our customers are eager to purchase holiday products, but unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific date for when the 'Stop Sell' status will be lifted. It typically depends on the inventory and demand for each specific product.

Can I still place an order for holiday products that are on 'Stop Sell'?

No, unfortunately, we cannot accept orders for products that are on 'Stop Sell'. This is to ensure that we can fulfill all existing orders and maintain the quality and availability of our products.

Will holiday products be restocked once they are sold out?

Yes, we will restock holiday products once the 'Stop Sell' status is lifted. However, please keep in mind that some products may be limited edition and may not be restocked once they are sold out.

Is there any way to bypass the 'Stop Sell' status and purchase holiday products?

No, the 'Stop Sell' status is in place to ensure fairness for all customers and to maintain the quality and availability of our products. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this busy holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • thecougchef