• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive $25 Gift Certificate for New Pampered Chef Consultant Visa Cardholders

In summary, the $25 gift certificate can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products, either online or at a Pampered Chef party. To redeem the certificate, simply enter the unique code during checkout on the website or give it to a consultant at a party. The certificate can be transferred to someone else as long as the code has not been used. Only one certificate can be used per purchase, but it can be applied to a larger purchase and the remaining balance can be paid with other accepted payment methods. The certificate expires one year from the date of issue, so be sure to check the expiration date before redeeming it.
pamperedtraci
Did anyone else get this email or am I being scammed? I did get the Consultant CC and the email looks VERY legit! I can't find anything wrong with it, but I want to be sure!!

No Images? Click Here.

Our gift exclusively for new Pampered Chef® Consultant Visa® Cardholders!

Thank you for accepting your new Pampered Chef Consultant Visa Card, the only card you'll ever need for your family and for your business. To show how much we value your membership, we're sending you a $25 e-certificate to spend online at OmahaSteaks.com.
You can redeem this special offer toward your purchase of award-winning Omaha Steaks, including filet mignons, combo packages, gourmet entrees, side dishes, desserts and much more. Make your next Pampered Chef party extra-special, or treat yourself and your family... it's up to you!
Within 2-3 days, you'll receive a follow-up e-mail
from [email protected] containing full details on how to access your $25 e-certificate and go shopping at OmahaSteaks.com. You can use your Pampered Chef Consultant Visa Card for your purchases to earn rewards on top of your savings! Thanks again and bon appétit!

I got one this morning too!

I got it too.

I used my $25 today! It worked! I think it's great! Just wanted to let everyone else know!

I just ordered the Holiday special 59.99 -25.00cert great deal

It was listed as you getting it if you applied for the card......see other threads on the card about various opinions about it and the card and the fact that APO consultants can't get it...

1. What can I use the $25 gift certificate for?

The $25 gift certificate can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products, either online or at a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I redeem the $25 gift certificate?

To redeem the $25 gift certificate, simply enter the unique code provided on the certificate during checkout on the Pampered Chef website, or give the code to your Pampered Chef consultant at a party.

3. Is the $25 gift certificate transferable?

Yes, the $25 gift certificate can be transferred to someone else as long as the unique code has not been used yet.

4. Can I use multiple $25 gift certificates on one purchase?

No, only one $25 gift certificate can be used per purchase. However, you can use the gift certificate towards a larger purchase and pay the remaining balance with a credit card or other accepted payment methods.

5. Do $25 gift certificates expire?

Yes, $25 gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue. Please check the expiration date on your certificate before attempting to redeem it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen