• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omaha Steaks Offer: New TPampered Chef Visa Card Holders Rejoice!

In summary, Omaha Steaks is extending their card to first responders. Gift certificates will be sent out soon.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Did anyone else receive an e-mail from Omaha Steaks for having the New TPC Visa card?

Yeah and a gift certificate email should come next (for the steaks)...speaking of, I need to redeem mine.

Thanks for letting me know!

I didn't want to get scammed!

Now I can't wait! Their steaks are wonderful!

I applied in December, have my card, have used it, but haven't received anything about the steaks. Was it limited to a certain number of first responders? I want some steaks, too!!! lol

I just got an email today too:thumbup: My dad cooks the best steaks at his cafe; but I'll try these for free!

I've been using my card also for over a month and NO EMAIL!!

I got my email back in December (I applied right away when I heard about the new Visa). I just redeemed it and it works! I got 4 8oz pieces of salmon (trying to eat healthy and dang is it hard to shell out for salmon in the grocery store in January!), 2 things of garlic mashed potates and glazed carrots plus tax and shipping for about $16 after the $25 coupon - so not too bad! One of my consultant friends got the boneless rib eyes and she said they were amazing! have fun and enjoy!

Yes, I successfully redeemed the gift certificate as well. Living on a farm we have plenty of beef so I got the lasagna. It was so tasty!! It was quick delivery too.

Omg, You will all be hooked now! My inlaws LOVE Omaha Steaks. They ended up getting a 2nd freezer jsut for it.

I got mine yesterday too, but I remembered somebody posting a thread about it a while back. I didn't apply for my Visa until sometime in December, so maybe they send them out at certain times? Those of you that didn't receive the email may still get one soon.

Related to Omaha Steaks Offer: New TPampered Chef Visa Card Holders Rejoice!

What is the Omaha Steaks offer for new Pampered Chef Visa card holders?

The Omaha Steaks offer for new Pampered Chef Visa card holders is a special promotion where cardholders can receive a $20 eGift card for every $100 spent on Omaha Steaks products using their Pampered Chef Visa card. This offer is valid for purchases made between November 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.

How do I redeem the $20 eGift card from the Omaha Steaks offer?

To redeem the $20 eGift card, simply make a purchase of $100 or more on Omaha Steaks products using your Pampered Chef Visa card during the promotion period. The eGift card will be sent to the email associated with your Pampered Chef Visa card within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends.

Is there a limit to how many eGift cards I can receive through this offer?

Yes, there is a maximum of 5 eGift cards that can be earned per household during the promotion period. This means that cardholders can receive a maximum of $100 in eGift cards through this offer.

Can I use my eGift card towards purchases made on the Pampered Chef website?

No, the eGift card can only be used towards purchases made on the Omaha Steaks website or at any Omaha Steaks retail location. It cannot be used towards purchases made on the Pampered Chef website.

What happens if I return a product that was purchased using my Pampered Chef Visa card and received an eGift card for?

If you return a product that was included in the purchase that earned you an eGift card, the value of the eGift card will be deducted from your refund. If the eGift card has already been used, the remaining balance will be deducted from your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies