• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Have the 'Old' Pampered Chef Visa (Chase)?

In summary, this person closed their old PC Chase VISA account, and Chase sent them a new card in the mail.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has this happened to anyone else?

I closed my old PC Chase VISA when HO went with the new VISA card. Well, the other day I got a a new card in the mail and I just thought it was for my other Chase card (I previously had one before PC's). When I realized it was from the closed account I called Chase to find out what happened as that account has been closed since the begining of the year. Looks like their 'system' reopened my account and sent me a new card :( Well, I closed it again - hopefully it will stay closed. And, I distincly remember closing it b/c the woman from Chase tried to get me to keep it open 'just in case' :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
I have had this happen with cards. I have even recieved cards in the mail that I DIDN'T apply for!!!!

I had a similar problem. They tried to get me to keep it open "just in case" and I told them no. Then the next month they were still sending me correspondence on that account. When I called them and asked them I found out that they had basically ignored my instructions and left it as open account (in case I changed my mind). I informed them in no uncertain terms that as far as I was concerned that account didn't exist anymore, in fact I had cut the card up.

Sounds like a "sneaky" way to get you back up and using it "just in case".

I had the "old" card for many years. I purposely did not "close out" my old Chase card account. I just filed it away and don't use it. The reason for not "closing" it is because I have years of credit history on that card and once it is closed, it is my understanding all your credit history with that card or any canceled card, goes away. Something to think about.

Actually closed accounts still appear on your credit reports it will show if it is closed by you (the customer) or by the credit card company. It's sometimes better then having too much credit available to you. You can also call and ask them to reduce the credit line and not actually close the account.

1. How do I know if I had the old Pampered Chef Visa (Chase)?

If you had a Pampered Chef Visa credit card that was issued by Chase bank, then it is likely that you had the old Pampered Chef Visa. This card was discontinued in 2014 and replaced with the new Pampered Chef Visa from U.S. Bank.

2. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef Visa?

No, the old Pampered Chef Visa from Chase is no longer valid. It was replaced by the new Pampered Chef Visa from U.S. Bank in 2014. If you still have the old card, you should destroy it and contact U.S. Bank to request a new card.

3. What are the benefits of the new Pampered Chef Visa compared to the old one?

The new Pampered Chef Visa from U.S. Bank offers several benefits that were not available with the old Chase card. These include a higher rewards rate on Pampered Chef purchases, no foreign transaction fees, and the ability to redeem points for a wider range of rewards.

4. How do I redeem the rewards points from my old Pampered Chef Visa?

If you still have rewards points on your old Pampered Chef Visa from Chase, you should contact Chase directly to redeem them. However, please note that these points may have expired if you have not used them within a certain timeframe.

5. Can I transfer my balance from the old Pampered Chef Visa to the new one?

No, balances from the old Pampered Chef Visa cannot be transferred to the new card. If you still have a balance on the old card, you should continue making payments to Chase until the balance is paid off. You can then start using the new Pampered Chef Visa from U.S. Bank for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • EmilyTheChef