• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Visa Still Sending Me Statements

In summary, the company is contacting people who have paid off their card and are still getting statements and rewards sent to them. They may need to call and cancel the card themselves to stop receiving these notifications.
babywings76
Gold Member
I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, but I'm still getting e-mails from it telling me to make a payment and I'm still getting statements in the mail. I've completely paid it off. I was frustrated with that at first, too, because I paid the whole thing off and then after that it sent me a statement showing me my bonus rewards and a credit on the account. So I called and asked if they could mail me a check with my rewards since the card doesn't exist anymore. I also asked if the statements and such will stop coming and she said yes. But I still get them! What is the deal?! I thought the whole thing doesn't exist anymore, so why are they still contacting me with things?

Same here. I tried to unsubscribe from the online notifications, but it won't let me. It's annoying. Obviously not a well-run company, this is wasteful.

I did just get a check last week for the rewards. We may have to call and cancel the card ourselves for the stuff to stop. Just hasn't been high on my priority list.

tiggerhale said:
I did just get a check last week for the rewards. We may have to call and cancel the card ourselves for the stuff to stop. Just hasn't been high on my priority list.

I just got my check also, and was hoping that with that, I'd stop getting statements with my $9 credit!

It could be that this last statement shows the transaction of them sending you the check for your rewards. Once there is no activity, the statements should stop.

NooraK said:
It could be that this last statement shows the transaction of them sending you the check for your rewards. Once there is no activity, the statements should stop.

Nope - they don't. I get one every month. They paid me my credit balance several months ago. I still get the monthly email notifications too that my statement is ready. I've tried to cancel the online part, but it won't let me. The account definatley has a zero balance and is closed.

pamperedlinda said:
Nope - they don't. I get one every month. They paid me my credit balance several months ago. I still get the monthly email notifications too that my statement is ready. I've tried to cancel the online part, but it won't let me. The account definatley has a zero balance and is closed.

Well, that's stupid. Mark it as spam :D

What is the "Pampered Chef Visa" and why am I receiving statements for it?

The "Pampered Chef Visa" refers to a credit card offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products. If you have signed up for this credit card, you may be receiving monthly statements for it.

How can I stop receiving statements for the "Pampered Chef Visa"?

If you no longer wish to receive statements for the "Pampered Chef Visa", you can contact the credit card company's customer service and request to cancel your card. Once your card is cancelled, you should no longer receive statements.

What should I do if I am receiving statements for the "Pampered Chef Visa" but I did not sign up for it?

If you are receiving statements for the "Pampered Chef Visa" but did not sign up for the credit card, you should contact the credit card company's customer service immediately. It is possible that your identity has been stolen and someone has opened a credit card in your name.

Can I make payments for my "Pampered Chef Visa" online?

Yes, you can make payments for your "Pampered Chef Visa" online by logging into your account on the credit card company's website. You can also set up automatic payments to ensure your bills are always paid on time.

What should I do if I have a problem with my "Pampered Chef Visa" statement?

If you have a problem with your "Pampered Chef Visa" statement, such as an incorrect charge or a late fee, you should contact the credit card company's customer service to resolve the issue. They will be able to assist you in correcting any errors or addressing any concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Niki Kate